leaving the scene of an accident?

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by theroadagain3, Jan 15, 2007.

know anyone hiring with a leaving the scene

1. *

yes

6.7%
  2. *

no

60.0%
  3. *

yes, and I will tell u somehow

6.7%
  4. *

no, and get lost

36.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25(2)+2

25(2)+2 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 18, 2006
    the road less travelled
    I don't really know for sure, but I'd guess Werner might before Swift, Swift is really fussy about things, like accidents and tickets. If you can stand to team you might try CRST, I wouldn't recommend them after what happened with my wife, but you have experience and have learned from your mistakes, they might take you as a team driver. Werner also does teams, I don't now about Swift. What ever happens, I wish you luck in getting hired somewhere.

AJ

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. awhile

awhile Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2007
    What if I left a scene of accident, but never got a ticket for it? Well It went like this one night I backed into another car, I got out but didnt notice the damage on the other car. I decide to go home. Next morning I felt uneasy about the whole thing after I saw my car had a dent in the rear. So I went and made a police report. Guess the other car owner never reported to police about the accident but I assume him led his insurance company know. Anyway the police had report as a case of hit and run. The insurance company didnt add points to insurance, but it's going to increase the insurance nevertheless- dont know how that came to be... now the question is the accident now OFFICIAL, will I be ever hired as a truck driver? Im consideredd trucking my ideal kind of job, I will be screwed if the accident came to stop me from being hired. Please give me a opinon on this asap, btw should I contact the insurance company to find out more, like maybe ask is that accident being recorded as leave a scene of accident? ####, it is so minor accident...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.