Legalshield and my ticket

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by iceman32, Mar 14, 2018.

1. iceman32

iceman32 Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2014
    I have officially won 3 times in a row now. I can’t remember what my monthly subscription is for Legalshield, its around 40 bucks I think. The court fines doesn’t ever go above 50 bucks.

This is my latest win. I have 3 cameras in my truck, one that is facing the nose, the driver side mirror and the passenger/blindspot mirror. The blindspot camera saved my *ss!! Police thinks I was going to happily accept a felony? LMAO!

It officially took more than a year waiting for the court case and less than 10min for the judge to decide that I’ve won.

With that being said, I would highly suggest getting legalshield and installing cameras. My cameras run 24/7 on data cycle, its connected to its own mini data server that has 50gig memory. The wiring for power supply is connected to a battery pack under the bed and is recharged when the apu is turned on.

Good luck on trucking guys. It’s getting harder and stupider everyday.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    If you had video evidence why dud you need one of those ponsi scheme scam legal services?

Or you could just not get tickets;) Those scumbag leeches deserve to be fed to the gators.

4. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Let's see, roughly 65 months driving for me, @ 40 bucks a month, that's 2600 dollars, against the zero that I've paid in tickets, court fees, and lawyer fees... I tend to think I'm still money ahead.

5. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    Is there an answer to my question in that sales pitch. I can not see it.
    Lets see 15 years and no tickets. Would have wasted thousands on the scumbag leeches of those prepaid crap.

#### sure would not use one if I had a fancy assed camera system.

Oh well you know what they say. A doom and his money are soon parted.

Last Call and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  6. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    If I wasn't clear, I haven't paid anything because I don't get tickets. So I'm money ahead by not wasting money on the scam.

7. iceman32

Sep 26, 2014
    How is legal shield a scam?

I have a CDL not a board certificate to practice law.

Fyi, I run the most toughest place for trucking, the north east. 5% of Trucks here average an 1-2 accidents per year WHILE PARKED OR STOPPED.

The mystical drivers who have not been pulled over, have 0 violations and are lawyers, former policemen and mechanics at the same time must be on the west coast.

rabbiporkchop and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  8. iceman32

Sep 26, 2014
    Well that's good for you. Keep that clean streak up.

I break even at $60k a year, and the months is about the same for me. So 65/12= 5.4years x $60k= $325,000/2600= 0.008%.

Do you have a problem with spending 1% of what you made in 5 years to protect your most valuable asset which is a CDL? Because I don't =)

Maybe you don't need protection but other unfortunate drivers do. The lawyers never asked me for backcharges or service charges, and have always represented me at court. Like I said, the only thing that I pay for is the monthly subscription, there is no quota, or percentage to renew it.

So maybe its the mythical drivers who are ex policemen, lawyers, and mechanics at the same time, these must be the drivers that claim legal shield is a scam LOL.

rabbiporkchop and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  9. Razorwyr

Razorwyr Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Meridian, Mississippi
    I run to the northeast all the time... I live in connecticut/mass more than at home it seems.... no tickets, no accidents.... I'm not a lawyer, not a police officer. I'mnot saying it's a scam, because obviously if you need it you need it, I don't. What I do have an issue with is people claiming that just because you are in the northeast, you will get a ticket or be in an accident. That is simply not true. I run NYC and hear all the time people saying expect to get in a wreck when you go. No, that's bull. It's just an excuse to remove personal responsibility. If you pay attention and drive responsibly, you won't have those issues. Now, if you're a bad driver, fine, use the service, you need it. Just don't try to make it out like you're a victim because you can't drive.

10. Superhauler

Superhauler TEACHER OF MEN

Jan 30, 2010
    keep stroking.
    I thought the same way as you, until I needed it. Cop on a power trip decided to pick me out of the crowed. No reason just wanted to write ticket. Hired legal shield and never had to show up at court. Lawyer did it all. I'm a life time member now! So yeah if you are convinced you don't need it, keep thinking that till it happens to you.......and it will someday.

11. Razorwyr

Razorwyr Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Meridian, Mississippi
    You hired them after the fact? And they still fought it for You? Then why pay monthly? Why not just hire them If you have an issue?

WildTiger1990 and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.