Legalshield and my ticket

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by iceman32, Mar 14, 2018.

1. iceman32

iceman32 Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2014
    My first incident which was a logbook incident was in RT17 upstate New york. I’m pretty sure Legal Shied has a network in New york city.

Now watch how this driver is going to quote me and claim that I am trying to make $4 bucks out of u lol.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    Uhm no. Their little sign when they were still in the Petro on 85 in Ga. "We can fight CSA points and save your license".

I tried telling the dumb #### to go pester someone else but he kept running his mouth. So I questioned exactly how I was going to get these mysterious points, how exactly they would get the mystical points dismissed, why the #### I needed his Shuster buddies to file a Dataq request....

Yeah he went on about how cops target truckers and I had better watch myself. How his little stickers would scare them off. Kind if like posted here. And then we hear how three timea that failed.

So yeah calling out BS is kind of a hobby. Almost as fun as mocking people that make YouTube videos, or sell snake oil in truck stops.

I have never paid a #### dime to legalshield, or prepaid legal services as they were called before the lawsuits and SEC fines. Oh they have a long history of scams. And the owners reached a deal in 2011 to take the company private after numerous lawsuits, investigations, and fraud were discovered.

So yeah keep telling me not a scam. This is not my first day in boot.

4. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I got a ticket in Queens New York on January 8th and these guys got me a court date for November 9th.
    NYC Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Queens, Westchester Traffic Ticket Attorney – My Tickets NYC
    I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed to see how it works

iceman32 Thanks this.
  5. iceman32

Sep 26, 2014
    You have more knowledge about them than I do! But then again Driver, how does their mishaps make my experience with legal shield illegitimate? They got the job done yet you insist on them being scam because of a quick google search and jumping into conclusions.

Also, aren’t mishaps true for big trucking companies also? Swift, Western express, Walmart, JBhunt..which trucking companies has not been bullied by SEC?

I think I can speak for the other drivers that the only thing you contribute and insist on doing here, is conspiracy theories. That’s really sad Driver.

6. iceman32

Sep 26, 2014
    rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  7. iceman32

Sep 26, 2014
    Oh I see. Yah that might take a while. I know there is at least 2 accidents a day in the burrows. I can’t imagine how busy the courts might be. My ticket at rt17 took almost a year.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  8. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I have no idea. I just did a Google search for Queens traffic attorney.

9. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I can't believe I'm reading this, lol.

10. b61mack

b61mack Light Load Member

May 18, 2010
    port murray nj
    if my memory is correct,,, Jody Arias' ex boyfriend worked for.them. He won a trip. and wasn't taken her with him. then she went OJ on him

11. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    That CSA staemment is an outright lie, and favorite con of the sales smucks humping the multilevel marketing scheme sold by these crooks.

It sums up their thoughts on how stupid they consider the rubes that buy their bs service.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.