Legend transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by theloadwillgetthere, Nov 25, 2014.

1. auto269

auto269 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2019
    Can someone please tell me how much legend drivers make per week

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Slawson45

Slawson45 Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2019
    I average about $1300 a week take home between the miles I run and per diem. That's with a 34 at the house almost every week.

sal Thanks this.
  4. IAMDRIVEN 62

IAMDRIVEN 62 Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2019
    Today is Monday the 26th of August 2019 ,

I appreciate the comments here about NEW LEGEND TRANS. , INC.
    It is tough to see these negative experiences from drivers....I am in the PNW and difficult to find jobs now that are not OTR. C.R. ENGLAND held me captive last Summer...two months had to quit...no home time for two months. They wanted me to move there...they are all about the money.
    I checked May out....they want the driver to be a fork lift....finger printing whole loads...Gordon is gone...bought out by HEARTLAND EXPRESS , NORTH LIBERTY , IA.
    STAY AWAY FROM : TDR / EXTREME TRANSPORT , 3025 S. GEIGER BLVD. , SPOKANE , WA. 99224--- same play book as New Legend only they only speak Russian....they are Ukrainian....given giant book of policy in orientation....... dispatch never got a copy....a truck goes 10,000 plus miles and if you do not report something wrong....they never look at it. They buy brand new Freightliners...mostly Volvo....and for their countryman.....me I am keeping my 2014 Volvo together with chewing gum and bailing wire. They say they are not a 'Force Dispatch company......but they ARE!!!----O.T.R. from Spokane Coast to coast----home time isn't....though at home....harassing calls about next load . Disorganized , NO RESPECT---explaining things to them about conditions...better directions has them talking over you and making fun of you while standing at the bullet proof sliding window at dispatch office. Owner is Ukrainian and spends most time in Ukraine and yachting on the coast.....pay is nothing money , they have so many business names....I do not know who I am working for .

5. IAMDRIVEN 62

IAMDRIVEN 62 Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2019
    I should mention : C.R. ENGLAND is in S.L.C. , UT.----they train drivers , I saw what they do to trainees , miles from home trying to get their CDL--A most starve....begging others for money...food...laundry quarters. Recruiters tell them , ''A couple of weeks food...clothing and you will be sent home to your DMV to get their CDL--A , it is more like a couple of months . You must pass each stage....if not you keep doing it until you do , next---I witnessed instructors not teaching....NOT showing up at all !!! Then finally you pass everything.....they send you to you state DMV , you find out you have a restriction : RESTRICTED TO DRIVING AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS . on their new license. So unless you go to work for a auto transmission company....you can not drive for them.....get your CDL from an independent school----that will teach you about and how to drive manual transmissions.

6. Tolmie

Tolmie Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2017
  7. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    I thought you said this website is all about driver recruitment and it's our business model. I'm sure I remember reading those words by you, today in fact.

Now I see you using this forum for "driver recruitment and advertising". Which is it.... are the mods using this forum to recruit and advertise for various companies or is it you?

FlaSwampRat and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Tolmie

Tolmie Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2017
    To be fair, I am just helping out.

9. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Road Train Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    I'm ashamed to admit I was actually considering this company until I found this thread. Shoulda known the gig sounded a bit TOO sweet

10. gpf87

gpf87 Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Any updates on this company ? I'm thinking about giving them a try after being laid off from my local job . I called up and asked about the CA-AZ-NV Tri-state gig . I was told I'd be out for a week and home for 34-48 hours , 52 cpm, new Freightliner set @ 70 ... Main customers for this run would be Walmart , Total Wine and Homegoods/Tjmaxx/Marshalls group

I've spoken to Legend,LTI, and New Legend drivers but they're all doing the Western 11 gig and have very mixed reviews ; 70% love the place ,30 % hate the place . I'm wondering if anybody on here is doing the Tri-state run ?

11. gpf87

gpf87 Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    I guess I'll be the Guinea pig .. I'm going to be doing the Tri-state run (CA-AZ-NV) starting next week .

Hired under "New Legend" ​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.