Lessors inc beware

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by phillyburb, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. workinman1962

workinman1962 Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2010
    fl
    Driver beware Big. They need driver alright 8 empty trucks sitting there now They will treat you like a dog...no wait I treat my dog better!! Gary in safety will do your orientation he told me this am he would ruin my chances to drive again. These people are evil

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    What you say is true,but,are you talkin bout a terminal in Fl,or the one in Mn???:biggrin_25524:

4. workinman1962

Oct 8, 2010
    fl
    The dover fl term. I never had a problem with the people in Mn But I have talked to guys that had probs at the Mn term. The we are better than god attitude is company wide. Gregg in Mn is really good if he tells you something you can beleive him.

5. workinman1962

Oct 8, 2010
    fl
  6. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    A friend of mine was going to start work in Eagan,I showed him this forum and your thread,-I think you stopped him from a BAD situation:biggrin_25513::biggrin_25514:

7. workinman1962

Oct 8, 2010
    fl
    Thats good I hate to see someone make the same mistake I did. When they say one thing then do another it isn't right. If you don't need or want ins. or need or want to go home then they may be ok. I hate to bust my butt then get treated worse than the dirt on their shoes.

8. allycatt2

allycatt2 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
    Date: 2010-12-03, 5:03PM CST
    Reply to: job-grmgg-2093727696@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

As a rock-solid, growing carrier, we give our driving force support you can be sure of, miles you can depend on and a career you can take pride in. Come to the carrier that offers more driving satisfaction. If you have at least 12 months OTR driving in the last 18 months and a desire to make money, call Randy or Dave at 800-680-2939 or go to lessorsinc.com and complete an on-line application.

• Compensation: Mileage Pay plus Benefits
    • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    • Phone calls about this job are ok.
    • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
    PostingID: 2093727696

9. workinman1962

Oct 8, 2010
    fl
    All lies alley cat. They won't support you,give you enough miles to qualify for ins bennies you can't be home for christmas and thanksgiving (you get your choice) but it doesn't matter they won't get you home anyway... trucks are way under powerd for the mtns. oh and don't complain cause they will tell you if you can't handle it quit.

10. banjo151

banjo151 Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Look im not doing this to start bull sh-t but here it is..Over the years i have seen a lots and i seen some that are not here( know-it-alls) or wont a bees.thy in jail or dead. thee company don,t care about you or me just the bottom line. Thy are run by school kid that if it not in a book it don,t work, no common cent . long a go the dispatch was all ex driver now it,s all kid that had to many time out in there life or mom or dad are the same sex' this is what we are dealing with so wize up if it don,t look right keep moving on.

slow down kick back and just ride a glide down the road..( BE SAFE) :biggrin_2556:

allycatt2 Thanks this.
  11. outlaw1_2003

outlaw1_2003 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Hartselle, Alabama
    "Well, I have been talking with an attorney from Minneapolis regarding my situation and my reason for leaving Lessors. They just may have violated some state and federal laws, by not allowing me to opportunity to refute the allegation against me.
    According to the attorney, it seems to be a pattern for this company.
    Also seems to be a pattern as to many drivers either quitting or being terminated on their 90th day.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.