Let's talk fleet managers

Discussion in 'Prime' started by SavvyRed, Jul 17, 2016.

1. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    I see a few of those sit and scramble loads on the company side, usually late Monday or Friday. Quite a few this year.

One thing that helps is the prime app "loads" screen can show you a "preplan" before you get any messages/dispatch about it. But, it can probably disappear just as easy. The time is good for trip planning at least.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    They are busy people with plenty of other things that need to be done, meh.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  4. $lim

$lim Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Atlanta , GA
    No company is perfect and prime is far from it look fm only do what u allow them to do , we have bad fm here just like any other company close mouths dnt get feed communicate all problems dnt just except what they tell u , I have issues from time to time I address them problem solved , it's up to u to handle your situations dnt leave it in tha fm hands, your in control not them it's your business , if all fails fire that #### fm

5. $lim

$lim Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Atlanta , GA
    I disagree there not that #### busy , yes most have a lot of drivers on there board but there's no excuse for ignoring a driver or just being plain lazy, I've witness fm sleeping on tha job and ignoring drivers on purpose especially those weekend guys they could care less smdh

6. crappedouttrucker

crappedouttrucker Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2016
    ask your selves this! are they working you in the middle of the month,end of the month, or the start of the month? do you know the difference?. either there making money off the truck for them. or there making money for both of you. I wonder if anyone know how many weeks in a year are recognized by billing cycles? figure that out. you'll start learning what your getting screwed on. I owned a small trucking business. sold it this past friday. i found someone dumber then me to buy it.

7. darthanubis

darthanubis Heavy Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
  8. darthanubis

darthanubis Heavy Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Freights not slow for me. Where did this slow freight nonsense come from?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.