life at Roehl ...grc

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by grc56_tn, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Hanadarko

Hanadarko Independent Owner/Operator

Oct 1, 2009
    Midwest
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kingfisher

kingfisher Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    ops posted in wrong board

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  4. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    Anyone needing training and are out of work check with your local government assisted job training.

In TN it is called Workforce Essentials. My school was paid for by the WIA. My school was $1400. I went to a TN Tech at Nashville. I got my CDL last week. I turned in my receipt for it, and my receipt for my back ground check. I will get a reimbursement in about 2 weeks. Off school today, graduation is tomorrow.

I am beholding to no one.

My counselor wanted me to go to a 3 week school that was more money. Maybe like $3800?

My school was 218 hours. PTDI certified as we pulled loaded trailers, did log books, and some night driving. Also did a trip to Monteagle with a loaded trailer.

5. spinpsychle

spinpsychle Medium Load Member

Oct 29, 2008
    New Brighton, MN
    I'm not going to sign up for a new website just to say [citation needed]. So I'll do it here.

6. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    GRC I'm not trying to avoid answering your question. I just didn't know if I can post another forum. Anyway this person said his source is excellent and that this is what was told to him this info and that he will give more info when he gets more. Just thought I'd ask if current drivers heard anything. If I hear something I will pass it along.

7. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I have it from a good source that it is the other way around. Roehl is quite abit larger than the company you mention and Roehl has been in a buying mode for a couple years. The company you mention is a small company from Wisconsin. That had been Roehls MO for the past few years.

8. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    I know Rick has been in a buying mode for a couple of years now. I've seen H O W and knew they were from Wi. but I didn't know how big they were.

9. grc56_tn

grc56_tn Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2009
    all over
    is anyone else having problem reading scorecard from employee page? For a couple of weeks I get there is a problem reading document error .....

10. Dr. Venture

Dr. Venture Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY
    I could never get my scorecard to work.

11. Moriarti

Moriarti Medium Load Member

Jan 15, 2007
    NW Indiana
    are you folks using IE as your browser? because I know it doesn't work with firefox

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.