Lightweight trucks

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Drpparker95, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Drpparker95

Drpparker95 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Meridian mississippi
    Wow i never thought about that. May just consider prime for the increase in pay

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    Prime is well worth it. I have left and came back to them.

I started at CRST, uggg :( Then I switched to Prime. Thought I would find a better opportunity at Schneider and went there for a few months before I realized they are a bunch of liars and cheats so I came back over Prime. I guess I should say that being here at Prime this time I am an owner operator with my own authority so I don't run under there DOT# and I can go pull freight any broker or customer at any time. I have done that a few times since I have come back to Prime because they couldn't work with my schedule that needed me back home in less than 7 days between visits so I just ran load boards in my region and when I was ready to head back out with Prime I would send a message on the qualcomm and they send me a load.

Even working with brokers and direct with customers, I prefer working with Prime because they treat me right, are very transparent about everything, I know how much of the rate I am actually getting compared to what the shipper was billed, and the discounts I get through them for insurance, fuel, tires, maintenance and stuff like that, I can't beat anywhere else. There rates on freight is very comparable to the rest of the market and they pay me every Friday, no waiting 30-60 days to get paid.

So yes, very long winded way to say Put your application in and get your butt over here! You'll be glad you did, LOL

4. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Wow you guys would be lost trying to truck in a pete with a 36" flattop sleeper. Hahahaha

5. BlueThunderr

BlueThunderr Medium Load Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Hey man..cool set up...Just curious..I am a cooker..I would probably like to get a one or two burner for cooking...Is it possible to fit that in there somehow and be able to cook comfortably ? would you sit on a still or something and cook on top of the fridge ? Were you a cook yourself ? Also did you leave the curtain in there ? How hard is it to change clothes in that smaller space ? thanks, BT

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.