Livestock hauler forum?

Discussion in 'Truck Forum Information Center' started by RockinChair, Nov 4, 2020.

1. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

I've noticed that we don't have a forum for livestock haulers, and others involved with agriculture, in the section labeled Tricks of The Trade - Occupation Specific Discussion.

Is this just an oversight?

Personally I would love to have a forum like that, it would help me learn a lot about the type of trucking I've wanted to do since I was a little kid.

Crude Truckin' and 650cat425 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 650cat425

650cat425 Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2020
    Pennsyltucky
  4. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    The topic of "Other kinds of trucking" has come up several times in the past. The response is normally along the lines of, "we would be willing to include other types of trucking if there were more threads about a particular segment in the industry".

At this point, you are free to discuss Livestock hauling, Logging, Household Movers, etc in one of several sub-forums (Experienced Drivers, Inside Scoops, to name a couple of them). If there is enough interest or enough threads relevant to Livestock, Logging, Household Movers, etc, we would consider it but those are so specialized, I'm of the belief you would be disappointed in the results.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted