Lmk logistics, Westmont, Il

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Aggressor1, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Express12$

Express12$ Medium Load Member

Mar 11, 2017
    why haven't you hire lawyer ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. _trucks_658

_trucks_658 Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2018
    This company is a scam! They will lie to you. They do not pay owner operator or driver. Absolutely terrible. They haven’t paid me over $5000 since 2 months. Dametra Karanovi will screw you over.

4. Aggressor1

Aggressor1 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Thanks guys. He pulled my money a couple weeks after being paid. Said I did not submit paperwork, load was UPS. Coyote broker owned, internal billing no BOL, paid me 3 months later initial $5k I made in minus 18 degree weather, he kept my escrow as a prick, $1400 said he was broke, then if with 2 loaves of bread under each arm, someone will cap this ####### for a dime, yes, these bastatds come here cream our system serve no military time, look down our status at us, Hitler should have done them all in, ungrateful ########. Never again and I flew 3 million miles refueling B 52s with nukes in tankers and some thief comes here and steals our money, trash as authorities. FMCSA does not regulate these people. Run. !!@

jon69 Thanks this.
  5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    When will people realize that when there is no 3rd party involved it's not an escrow. It's simply a loan to whichever company is keeping the money hostage. Needs to be seen as such.

sevenmph Thanks this.
  6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Apparently there's an unlimited supply of drivers who don't understand what an escrow really is.
    A lot of the fly-by-night operators milk it for everything it's worth.

mjd4277, Lonesome, ZVar and 1 other person Thank this.
  7. roman1torrez

roman1torrez Bobtail Member

May 13, 2018
    Call the origin of shipper and let them know what type of business they're playing.

8. Aggressor1

Mar 16, 2018
    Lmk Logistics, 651 pier drive. Apt 301 westmont, il 60550 run run run 70/30 split
    Owner operator, still not paid $1400 dollars, 4 months over due my escrow money ..Dametre took from my pay to steal, , lies to you, took Damatri 4 months to be paid $4000 from first loads I did in minus 18 degree weather, loads done, crook, scammer, Dametra Karanovi and partner in crime Janelle Herbst of Lansing, IL VP Treasurer for thief Dametri, crook, not pay me $1,400, not email or text me, no communication, said he was broke with trailers and trucks parked in truck lot at liars, thieves, scum. con artist, he will cheat you, comes here to steal from Americans. Dematre has blacktop paved parking for his trucks on Bernice Road in Lansing, IL with electricity to heat truck in winter. My money he steals. Lies he is broke. Stay away from Janelle Herbst of Lansing, IL VP crook st LMK Logistics, Inc. Crook. Liars thieves. Pay me my $1400 escrow

9. Aggressor1

Mar 16, 2018
    Lmk Logistics, 651 pier drive. Apt 301 westmont, il 60550
    Owner operator, still not paid 4,000 dollars, lies to you, took 4 months to be paid $4000 for loads done, crook scammer, Dametra Karanovi, con artist, he woll screw you. With janelle Herbst of Lansing, il vo treasurer, finance, holds checkbook ti. Run, holding still 7 months my $1400 escrow. Thief. Liar. Crooks.

10. Aggressor1

Mar 16, 2018
    Wow. Dametri still has $1400 of my escrow..7 months, text me we can file a class action bk om his tail, lien all his assets trucks, trailers, possessions, cars, and janelle too,

11. Aggressor1

Mar 16, 2018
    Wrong. Contract. Extortion
    Theft. Criminal. Thieves. Scum. Come here to exploit our dead soldiers. Incriminate their savageness.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.