Load board question

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by funkj62, Nov 9, 2021.

1. RustyRod

RustyRod Light Load Member

Feb 14, 2021
    You think if there was a loadboard to find freight or shippers we'll be dealing with brokers? Nevermind, guess you are to new to understand the business, that's why they trolled you a little bit, just a little bit lol.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    The reason for misleading sarcasm was, that we are tired seeing over and over again people like you, or so called " investors", thinking of the trucking business as of some kind of stupid "monkey business".
    What can be easier? Buy a truck, put a brainless driver in there, collect the profit
    In your case even worse. Get a load from shippers loadboard, repost for stupid truckers who don't know how to get loads from shippers, collect the $$ difference. Easy money with minimal effort.

4. funkj62

funkj62 Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2021
    ^^ Biden voter

5. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    You might be right but he's definitely right.

D.Tibbitt and God prefers Diesels Thank this.
  6. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I started to feel a bit bad about trolling you, but after this post you appear to be even more stupid than it looked like based on your first post

7. funkj62

funkj62 Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2021
    Oh C'mon, where is your humor haven't your buddies ever kided you?

Lmao, funny how all of a sudden you don't like sarcasim and a smart ### comment.

8. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I guess we just have a different meaning of sarcasm and humor

9. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    I know the Ohms law, I was an electrical construction apprentice for about a year and a half in the early 90s. I still know how to use voltometer, splice wires, hang a lamp, hook up an AC unit. I'd like to buy a van and be an electrical contractor and install half a million dollar generators. Where is the list of potential customers I can get so I could start tomorrow. Do you think I am ok to try the career change? Don't tell me it is not a stupid idea deserving a sarcastic retort....
    And that's the difference with coming to this industry, there are no prerequisites at all. And by many there should be...that's why we sometimes get frustrated that any hairdresser or a waiter might think that they are good for it at any moment the idea occurs in the head. Many of us worked many years to buy the first truck and then learn the ropes of finding freight. Also, your business idea is the one of of a despicable sort - leeching on someone else's work. We don't give a high esteem to all those 'auxiliary' businesses that try to sell things which in fact rob us from what should be ours. They want factor invoices, they want to dispatch, they want to fill out and file the simplest for paperwork and make easy money while someone else does the actual hard work. Maybe by someone giving you a sarcastic answer should be taken by you as a solid indication that the idea is so wrong and should be nipped in the bud.

Zero Fox and p608 Thank this.
  10. funkj62

funkj62 Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2021
    I suggest if you are that frustrated than maybe you should change careers.

11. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Too late for me... but my intention was not to express my own frustrations, which I do have, but to help you to understand that your own frustration about someone's providing you answers the way that they did was not necessary.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.