Load link is empty.not much load and rate are so low.

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Devan2020, May 7, 2019.

1. Devan2020

Devan2020 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    Why there no outbound load in canada. There is no outbound load in ns,nb area for Dry van ?broker just paying running cost

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    More trucks than loads right now. Did you save a lot of money when it was going good for the last 18 months? Or form some steady business relationships?

I hate the new loadlink website. Looks like it was built by a 9th grader. Loadlink if you read this your old website was far superior and straight forward AND IT WORKED!

4. Devan2020

Devan2020 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    I am driving truck from 11 years but new in own business .I thought it’s gonna be steady work that's why I didn’t work so hard. Just worked one month from last 4 months now i spent my all money and looking for work but no loads ☺️

5. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    No, no, no... when the music is on and loud you get out there and dance, closing time always arrives, sooner or later...

LoneRanger, 6rider, Devan2020 and 2 others Thank this.
  6. haider99

haider99 Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2014
    I am doing more of LTL combined shipments now. FTL rates are pathetic unless you have a regular.

Loadboards rates from Montreal to Toronto are between 450 to 500. And they get pickes up within seconds.

Devan2020 Thanks this.
  7. Devan2020

Devan2020 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    I delivered load Halifax on Friday Morning and Didn’t find any tandem trailer load going anywhere. Now sitting here till Monday. It’s scary

8. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    That's why you need about 3.50 per mile to go there (from Ontario)

Devan2020 Thanks this.
  9. Devan2020

Devan2020 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    You are right bro.give me a suggestion what should I do?

10. gokiddogo

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    I don't know man. I don't know what your type of operation is. Where you're out of. What your goals are. I always found repeat business in the same lanes is the key. This running around pulling up the load board is a quick way to go from one cheap load to the next. So do the same lanes repeatedly and for the same customers and build on that.

Work got slow for me, my customer lost their customer, other main customer underbid me by 50%. My new outbound will be some direct shippers around me. If I get on that board the offers will be bs so I'm not even going to play that game. I will find a new steady run. As soon as I feel like working again. Long weekend is right around the corner again, you know...;)

11. Devan2020

Devan2020 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    Trudeau declared Friday the Canada-U.S. deal to drop steel and aluminum tariffs.
    i think it’s gonna make more work for trucker .

BigHossVolvo Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.