Load percentage pay with Schneider.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by COVE, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Corona, CA
    Ill help you out here so that others can learn if they have any questions.. but first let me ask you this.. Are you planning on getting a truck on your own or with SFI and if so are you getting a used truck or a new one with them?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009

I can say I finally learned first hand it is not what it seems. I have been running the same loads for nearly a year and making good money doing them. Then they disappeared of the load board and I was given the line they were needed to keep local guys busy. More than once I caught 3rd party outside carriers hauling Schneider trailers with these loads in them. I realized Schneider had lied to me and I pursued it with the powers to be. This is what I was told : If Greenbay notices a IC choice driver running the same lanes over and over it forces them to evaluate the loads and they CAN and WILL make the decision to remove the loads from the Choice board and maximize Schneiders profit at the IC'c expense. This was told to me by one of the people that developed and over see the entire Choice program. I wonder how many good paying loads are being kept from us on a daily basis?

rickybobby Thanks this.
  4. ETCH5858

Feb 25, 2009
    Just imagine all the profit Schneider is making off you by over pricing the truck they sale you, keeping the fuel volume rebates they get form the fuels companies and the inflated price of the insurance they sale you? Now in addition to all this they manipulate the load board to force us to haul what they want us to haul. Is it really a CHOICE when they only put freight that they want us to haul and keep very profitable freight for themselves. I remember Steven in Charlotte saying that choice drivers cherry pick the freight. COMPLETE LIE straight outta his mouth.

5. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    Used, CA compliant, good credit. Would prefer to get one and bring it to SNI if possible.

I have not ruled out other O/O opportunities. Like I said, money is not the sole purpose of this potential move.

6. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Corona, CA

As I clearly stated in another post... Schneider Brokerage buys loads from shipper at 3 dollars per mile. They then sell it to Schneider National.. same company.. for say 1.70 per mile... then you get 65% of that. It's all rigged lol.. when the broker and the company you're getting loads from is the same.. its rigged. You will only make what SNI feels is worth shipping that load out for. Just like their paper loads from the south.. 1.07 cpm? lol some as low as 95 cpm. I mean come on. Anyways.. enjoy it while its good.. all good things come to an awakening. The only real way to make money is get your own truck/trailer and authority which is very easy to do.. and ride on with CH robinson or other known brokers that pay you right away.

ETCH5858 Thanks this.
  7. ETCH5858

Feb 25, 2009
    Check Arrow truck sales. I bought my first truck through them and was happy.

48Packard and Knight_Rider Thank this.
  8. knuckledragger

knuckledragger Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Everett, WA
  9. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    Must not be that bad...since you're still at SNI right?

Considering them is why I ask and not in any way insinuating anything.

10. Jimboob

Jimboob Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Don't go to Dart, heavy loads 45-47,000 lb loads, and the pay is crappy

freightwipper Thanks this.
  11. stokey

stokey Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2015
    i Iive in PA, looking to get on with Schneider choice what would be a good triangle to run

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.