LoadLink Loadboard

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by lholds, Jul 25, 2018.

1. lholds

lholds Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Wondering if any O/O's here have used or are using LoadLink for Alberta, (Calgary)? If you have is it any good and can you get enough loads, I run flatbed.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    I use it but I'm from Ontario. It is expensive, but necessary in my eyes. Are you familiar with the free demo? Most of the loads on the free demo are real. It just doesn't give you any contact info. You can play with it at different times of day/week/year and see how many loads are posted for one province to another (or state).
    Here is the link
    Demo Loadlink For Yourself | TransCore Link Logistics

4. lholds

lholds Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Hey thanks for the reply, yes I have been looking at the demo site, I've actually talked to them a couple times on the phone as well. I do see quite a few loads posted for flatbed. I was just curious if anyone had been using it and would recommend it. I'm not looking to get a ton of miles in just as long as I can keep my truck moving during the week and be at home on the weekends. Figured at this stage in my life if I could pick and choose my own loads, get a decent rate I'd be a happy man. lol

5. Saqib

Saqib Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2019
    Hey, I just learned dispatch and loadlink. I am looking to start my own dispatch company and have a network of owner ops with their trucks and maybe a few with their own trailers eventually. However before starting I am worried if I will find sufficient loads within the city ( Montreal, Qc). Some want to do short haul others city so before I commit to the expensive payments if anyone with experience can help that would be great !
    Thank you

6. nomoreturn

nomoreturn Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Yes you can get local work too alot of loads posted for Montreal area every day.

Saqib Thanks this.
  7. Saqib

Saqib Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2019
    Power only ? Mostly ?

8. Saqib

Saqib Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2019
    Also they say you can only get it if you are a trucking company or a owner operator but not if you are just a independent dispatch company.... any way around that and how would that work ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.