Loads with landstar

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by HvyHal Gam3ing, May 14, 2021.

1. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    everything you said about landstar is a straight up lie..... and shows you never worked for them...

I'm happy your making money... to bad you have to work so hard to do it...

I only drive 380 miles a day... no tolls flat ground. 1 weight station a day (always closed) 20k 1 way and 6k back and my net AFTER experience is $1,335 a day.,....

feldsforever Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    ....what are you trying to say.....
    then stop Lying....
    a real man wouldn't be intimated by a women...
    again showing you lied about working with landstar.... and with your attitude I can see why the women don't like you....

4. feldsforever

feldsforever Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2019

You replied to the wrong driver...lol it happens

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  5. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
    I'm only a approved carrier. Tx,or NY I dont even answer. If I can't understand you, I turn you down. If your Marsha from EQU. That a big no.

6. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    You have to be honest too. Over half those loads posted are AU and Bait loads reposted 6 times and the posted rate don't mean squat on their loads..

Bumper Thanks this.
  7. Chieftains

Chieftains Medium Load Member

Jul 18, 2021
    Everyone should just get their own Authority. Biggest hurdle is insurance. Avg about 1k a month.
    Typically on the Loadboards I won't touch Landstar. Always too cheap an brokering other people's loads for way to cheap.

TriCal, feldsforever and nikmirbre Thank this.
  8. serozhah

serozhah Light Load Member

Sep 8, 2013
    I didnt lie. First time i applied to drive for landstar, it took 4 weeks to just get to truck inspection step, where landstar wanted to inspect my truck. By that time i had sweet deal going on moving loads with my own trailer. 2 years later i applied again. 7 weeks of application process and landstar says i have to wait 7 months for a ticket to be more than 3 years old and then they would take me. I told them, im never applying again. A friend of mine drives for landstar and he said it took him a year application process. Landstar has minimum requirements on tickets and accidents which i passed. But then it also says landstar can raise requirements whenever they want. Thats what they did when they told me 7 months and we take you. I never said i moved a single load as landstar bco. I just said i went through the application process which would have taken me a year if i finished it. I also worked with landstar as outside carrier moving a landstar load a long time ago.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  9. serozhah

Sep 8, 2013
    Well, maybe you got lucky with dispatch. Dispatches with private loads are sprinkled everywhere and are not special to landstar. I talked to a driver few weeks ago and he was getting a similar sweet deal. His dispatch had like 9 drivers and there was no way to get in on that deal. And it wasnt landstar. From what i've seen landstar drivers get based on my personal conversations with people who work for landstar, they make less than me and are not enjoying being on the road as much as i do. That guy sitting on the load for 2 days looked real depressed. I assume it was $200 per day layover.

feldsforever Thanks this.
  10. serozhah

Sep 8, 2013
    And yes, im not a real man. Im a fake man with a real woman that took away my kids, takes a chunk of my income everymonth, receives 100 % of my kids love, sleeps at home cuddling with my son in her own bed every night and brings around some pedophile guy around my daughters just because that guy gives her money for more stuff. Never heard of a guy taking womans kids and income and house... Im gonna save up 50k, pay a company to take my sperm combine it with donor eggs, have a donor carry out 2 babies and give them to me. That way i will have kids that are actually mine. Bunch of companies offer surrogacy services.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  11. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    50% is bs and you know it.... 15% MAYBE.. and I've never been paid less (sometimes more) than the listed rate even the eastern European agents have been good

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.