Location for the night

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by 91B20H8, Mar 19, 2014.

1. CaptainDaveG

CaptainDaveG Road Train Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Fremont Wi
    So today I drop a 2 stop that I do weekly out of the house (Denver to Central California). Easy Easy Easy. My phone rings it's my Money Manger (Aka Dispatcher) because as an O/0 it's up to him now to find the money and I will tell him yep or no. He say opportunity is here. Ohhhh I have heard that one. Listen we know you are on this leave Monday return Friday or Saturday early gig. But one of our company trucks is well broken down. Would/Could you grab this 2 pick and take it to Chicago. ...Hmmm what does it pay what's the plan after dropping it. Ahh $4800.00 to the truck to Chicago I will reload you back to Denver or send you to Dallas your choice. Ahh what's the reload pay and what is it? He says your doing us a huge favor is 3.00 a mile good. Now I know I can get close to 3.50. But why he's always been honest. Plus that's one easy week at over 9 grand to the truck for the 3 runs.

Yes I have truck payment and sub tract fuel and the rest. It's still better than that Pumpkin trail of a buck a mile in the middle of your haymaker week.

So if you see the Captain on I80 move over its hammer down time. Got a taste for a hotdog...with the red stuff.

Be Safe Out There

Captain Dave

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Awesome man. I'll be joining the land of the independents here in a month or so. Very excited.

4. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    That's like the customers who have a locked gate and a sign stating nothing more than that drivers must contact receiving on channel XX to proceed, meanwhile the office traded in their cb for an automatic stapler back in 1997.

5. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Have at it Wolf! errr.. the dinner that is.

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  6. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    If I could handle reefer and produce.......

CaptainDaveG Thanks this.
  7. SingingWolf

SingingWolf Heavy Load Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Steubenville, OH
    Oh I plan to.......assuming we make it to our dinner reservations. I haven't seen her since near Christmas, for reasons far too long and boring to go into here.

If y'all never hear from me again come up with a good story to explain it. :D

AM14 Thanks this.
  8. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Home til sunday. Getting bombarded with messages about transflowing bills. I've already sent all the conf. numbers twice and still getting hounded. Apparently our transflow machine broke 2 weeks ago and no one knew it since it was still printing out receipts. Sorry schneider you're gonna have to wait. I dont have a fax and the closest transflo is 45 miles away. Ill be ###### if I'm gonna drive out to Columbia and step foot into a truckstop on my hometime that is over 37 hours for the first time in 3 months.

Edit: actually I'm getting bereuvment pay for the next 3 days anyway so I probably can't legally "work" and send those in anyhow.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Reason for edit: Added
    Friday, milehunter43 and SingingWolf Thank this.
  9. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Rest area MM135 I96 MI.

10. CaptainDaveG

CaptainDaveG Road Train Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Fremont Wi
    I'm parked in North Platte NB. Secret location going to grab a ton of that sub 2.00 Loves Fuel in the am....then into Chicago...

Be Safe Out There

Captain Dave

11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Saturday is a friendly day to be in Chicago.......
    Still in the Good Life City, headed to TX in the morning.........

Newbeav Newbie Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.