Loggin on "Line 3" for TMC

Discussion in 'TMC' started by Blind Dog, Apr 21, 2012.

1. bighaulc-15

bighaulc-15 Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2012
    new albany IN
    I got a call tuesday and was in orientation monday

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bori07

bori07 Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Passaic,NJ
    ok thanks im going to think about it

4. bighaulc-15

bighaulc-15 Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2012
    new albany IN
    Has anyone bought that GPS that the websight offers at a discount? if so, how mych did you pay for it?

5. Blind Dog

Blind Dog Heavy Load Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Sorry to hear that about your training. Im not surprised to hear it though, that trainer is in no hurry to give up that 2nd log book $$. Tell your trainer hou wanna run 1 log book that way it will teach you time management skills. Also, pay attention here, you need to learn load PLACEMENT. My 1st solo load was a suicide coil. I had NO IDEA where to place it on the deck. You need to know that. You need to

6. biododge1

biododge1 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2011
    chicago Il
    agreed! Also, when that time comes, don get in arush and undersecure like Ive seen so many do. The little extra time spent now saves ALOT of time (or lives) later

7. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    12-18 inches back from the center. All loads need to be centerd there. I hate when places load from the front back and screw the weight distribution up. Loading a 53 ft step is rough also.

8. biododge1

biododge1 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2011
    chicago Il
    i am curious. why doesnt tmc use those chain attachment plates that go in the molded rail of some of the trailers? I get that style trailer often and it would be nice to use them for certain loads

9. Turner2012

Turner2012 Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Yeah I'm gonna probably have a lot of questions but it's hard to ask him any, it's usually followed by some ######## remark. I'm in a hotel in Texas now for our 34 at least he did get us a room, it's miserably hot. I've helped other drivers as I waited and it's helped a lot , I just can't see where a guy with no patience would get into training. Blind I haven't talked to you in several weeks, well since des Moines. I've read the post sounds like you've had it bad.

10. Fireman0053

Fireman0053 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Va.
    I had the same problem with mine and ended up not going back out with him with one week to go. I put up with his crap and then something happened that made me decide it was time to get off before we knuckled up. They offered me another trainer and I decided I wasn't going to work with TMC anymore and quit. I ended up getting an hourly job driving and enjoy the home time and pay.

11. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I will PM you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.