lol

Discussion in 'Werner' started by TruckerJerry, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    No; what is apparent is I don't appreciate some new guy coming on here and telling how and what I should post. Telling me how I should do this or that. If you don't like what I post there is a ignore button. I am not on here telling you how you should act as a new guy trying to break into this gig. You sound like a soon to be let me tell you how to drive your truck while attempting to control my own type of guy. If I want to hear nonsense like that I will just turn my CB up. There is always someone on there that knows how someone else should be.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Call_me_Tom

Call_me_Tom Light Load Member

Sep 29, 2009
    NorCal
    I never told you how to post anything. I stated that I expected more from such a senior member. Now that we've had more interaction I now know not to expect much if anything from you except banter and cage rattling.

You sound like an ego maniac who is so self absorbed that he can't even listen to logic and reason. Shall we continue? I asked you repeatedly to let it go and I've detracted the laughing comment yet you persist. We can go round for round if you wish.

4. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Your the one who won't let it go. We need new drivers like you out here. Like we don't have enough already. Logic and reason? I don't think you was issued any.

5. Call_me_Tom

Sep 29, 2009
    NorCal

I'm far from the grammar Nazi but I can logically spell and reasonably form comprehensible sentences.

I've refuted every comment or remark that you've made against me and the only thing that you can do is come up with new jabs...weak.

6. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I get sick of jerks like you. You try to help people on here and get burned out when some wanna be has a answer for everything. It is getting to the point where I don't care to help others as much as I once did. Jerks like you need the trainers that has been driving for 6 months. Good luck in trucking.
    This message is hidden because Call_me_Tom is on your ignore list.

7. Call_me_Tom

Sep 29, 2009
    NorCal
    lol...cry me a river. How pathetic, who's being too sensitive now. Maybe YOU should look into making a career change and turn off your CB while your at it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.