Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by gulfinc, Mar 1, 2011.

1. companyman

companyman Heavy Load Member

Nov 17, 2011
    they want to see truckin experience. in general as long as you dont have repos or bankruptcy in the last year.you should be good.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Vinnie Donuts

Vinnie Donuts Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Orland Park, IL
    What of you have a repo/bankruptcy from 2 years ago? Do they look at your score? Mines horrible but I have experience in the field.

4. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Why don't you just call Lone Mountain and talk with them about your credit situation? I am sure they would be glad to tell you whether they can finance a truck for you are not. I find that it is always better to go to the source.

5. ELF

ELF Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2012
    Burlington New Jersey
    as a private contractor what would be a fair price to take a load from N.J. to CA. round trip

6. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010

It depends on what you are hauling. Some will haul out of NJ for $1/mile. It also depends on what you have on the other end.

7. fireba11

fireba11 Heavy Load Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Tracy City, TN
    C'mon Joe and do some lease purchases with Trailers!

before I bought my truck from Lone Mountain I was offered to take the truck for a dyno test and no, I didn't have to buy it first. What about got me in trouble though was no temp tag and I drove the truck to Joplin, MO to sign it on with the company I had chosen and got stopped at the scales. They let me go with a stern warning but I could of gotten fined big time.

Hey guys I see Lone Mountain has some used Pete 379's for sale now

8. ljbigtrucks

ljbigtrucks Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Lawrenceville,Ga
    Have anyone purchase a volvo 670 from lonemountain trucks recently with the cumming engine? Please give some feed back how the trucks or holding up

9. US MARINE

US MARINE Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Personally I would take the Cummins over the Volvo engine

10. mrktwiz

mrktwiz Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Ben Lomond, CA
    I once bought a truck from Lone Mountain, I would RUN not walk away from them as fast as you can. Total bad guys!

11. fireba11

fireba11 Heavy Load Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Tracy City, TN
    I just paid off my Lone Mountain truck on March 1st. I would definitely do business with them again in the future as they were straight up with me and the equipment was good. Title is a easy transfer after they send it to you also.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.