Lonestar remote keyless entry issues

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Lexcr, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Lexcr

Lexcr Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I have a 2010 lonestar with remote entry without key, 4 months ago when I bought the truck came without the control of the doors so after a few days I finally received the replacement by the agency, now the problem is that I can not configure the new control with the truck, some of them passed through this that can explain me how should I do? Thanks!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    No key lock?? That's not good.

4. Lexcr

Lexcr Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2016
  5. Oldironfan

May 22, 2017
    Take it to international. They should cover that bill.

stillwurkin Thanks this.
  6. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    1. Cycle the Ignition from Off to On (leaving the Ignition on will not work, it must be cycled). Step 2. must be initiated (all four buttons pressed) within 10 seconds of this Ignition event.

2. On the Passenger Door Pod do the following:

Depress and hold the window up, window down, and unlock switches, THEN depress the lock switch and hold all four for 5 to 7 seconds. Depressing all four at once will not allow you to program transmitter. If you still can't get the key fob programmed after following this procedure, check the part number of the passenger door pod. It should be 3544937C5 for keyless entry.

3. After the 5 seconds the Door Pod RKE unit will enter "Learn Mode" and stay there for 10 seconds (or until a transmitter is learned). Once the RKE enters the "Learn Mode", the four buttons can be released. During the ten second "Learn Mode" any function on the new fob/transmitter must be keyed at least twice

magoo68 Thanks this.
  7. Oldironfan

May 22, 2017
    After 2 hours the avg person should be able to complete this 5 min task.

magoo68 Thanks this.
  8. Tony quick

Tony quick Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2018
    Figured this out it's not that hard. You want to delete all key fobs first all you need to do is from the off position turn the ignition on then quickly from the driver door, press driver window up, down and unlock at the same time Then press lock and hold all four for 10 seconds. And all key fobs should be erased.

Now for programming a key fob go ahead and turn the ignition off and then back on then quickly from the passenger door press window up, down and unlock at the same time Then press lock and hold all four for 10 seconds, then release and quickly press every button on your key fob 3 times and that should do it my friend.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.