Lonestar Transportation drivers.. Check in!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by QBall3577, May 18, 2013.

1. DrtyDiesel

DrtyDiesel Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Can't blame you there one bit. I'm single with no kids and my heart is OTR. That could change in the future of course

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Speedemon1084

Speedemon1084 Medium Load Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Collins, MS
    Sorry bout the hijack Mystikal. You can have your thread back now, lol.

DrtyDiesel and Mystikal Thank this.
  4. QBall3577

QBall3577 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Fort Worth, TX
    I unload & come back to 3 pages? lol... all good.

Next up, Decatur IL to Houston TX. Pick up tomorrow & gonna try & deliver Wed. Gonna be a push to get there before the port shuts down but I wanna be home Wed night.

5. Speedemon1084

Speedemon1084 Medium Load Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Collins, MS
  6. QBall3577

QBall3577 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Fort Worth, TX
    I will be tomorrow, yes.

DrtyDiesel Thanks this.
  7. djtrype

djtrype Heavy Load Member

Jan 3, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'll just give you an idea of how much home time you can get to how little you can get. I was out from December 26th to February 10th without a day home. Since March 6th, I've been home every weekend on a project. There's 10 of us running this project between Baton Rouge and Freeport, TX. We all live either along the route or very close to the route. Now when this project is over, I don't plan on being home again until Christmas to start saving up for a career change.

DrtyDiesel Thanks this.
  8. DrtyDiesel

Feb 14, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Picking up in rotan, TX. Load ain't ready yet so I'm just chillin beside another lone star driver and two TMC guys. Gotta head back down to Sweetwater to the TA and have my engine looked at. I topped off the coolant yesterday and had to add over a gallon this morning

9. Lsv

Lsv Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2013
    PA
    That dnt sound good. Leaking on ground or worse?

10. DrtyDiesel

Feb 14, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Nope. I think it's the egr cooler, I didn't have a big puddle or anything on the ground

11. txtuckerwife

txtuckerwife Bobtail Member

May 22, 2013
    Beaumont, Texas
    I'll just give you an idea of how much home time you can get to how little you can get. I was out from December 26th to February 10th without a day home. Since March 6th, I've been home every weekend on a project. There's 10 of us running this project between Baton Rouge and Freeport, TX. We all live either along the route or very close to the route. Now when this project is over, I don't plan on being home again until Christmas to start saving up for a career change.

My husband is on the Freeport to Baton Rouge run and it has been good so far with him getting to come home every weekend. I am sure all good things must eventually come to an end and he will be back out on the road for months at a time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.