Lonestar Transportation drivers.. Check in!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by QBall3577, May 18, 2013.

1. HMorgan

HMorgan Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2013
    Hey Guys! I have been here at Lone Star for 9 years........and I just found this site and thread. I will be checking in and updating also.
    So......Who all is out there????.....This is Hubert Morgan by the way # 900072.

Suptrkr and AZS Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HMorgan

HMorgan Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2013
    To clarify,,,,sitting here in Gainesville, TX ...............Harassing Tonya,,,,,,,,,waiting to take Schnabel out to load a tower.

4. HMorgan

HMorgan Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2013
    How do you load pictures on this site?

5. djtrype

djtrype Heavy Load Member

Jan 3, 2009
    New Orleans
    If you're using your computer, you can load images to a site like photobucket.com or imgur.com and copy the link using the picture icon in the reply section.

If on your phone using an app like Tapatalk, you can use the menu button in the top right corner, attach picture and choose from those on your phone.

6. AZS

AZS Honk if anything falls off

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX, AZ
    Schnabel is a trailer, big trailer. Welcome Hubert, be good to hear some from the 4 axle side.

djtrype Thanks this.
  7. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...on-center/154306-how-to-insert-a-picture.html

We have that, I personally like imageshack.us. But to each his own. You can also use the little picture icon in the toolbar where you are posting at beside the movie film clip icon. Click on it. It was broke, I'm not sure it is fixed yet? But you can click on "Go Advanced" and the little picture icon works in there.

djtrype Thanks this.
  8. QBall3577

QBall3577 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Fort Worth, TX
    Schnaebel is one thing I wanted to get into before I left... but other opportunities prevailed. Hey AZS.. I talked to Ronny 2 days ago and hes running blade projects now. #### him... lol. Getting paid more for driving less. Now i'm really missing the road even more than I was!

Suptrkr Thanks this.
  9. AZS

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX, AZ
    yeah I talk to him every now and then, sounds like a pretty good gig, pay is about the same though if you're running good but yes he definitely drives less.

10. dawgtrucker

dawgtrucker Bobtail Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Been in Gainesville finishing up Orientation at Lone Star

11. AZS

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX, AZ
    cool, you were van driver before?

dawgtrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.