Lonestar Transportation drivers.. Check in!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by QBall3577, May 18, 2013.

1. djtrype

djtrype Heavy Load Member

Jan 3, 2009
    New Orleans
    Ditto. DC was a blast. I'd do that again in a heartbeat. Easiest money I've ever made. I'm back out until Christmas week.

radioshark and AZS Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AZS

AZS Honk if anything falls off

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX, AZ
    John said he had a good time doing that as well, some guys have all the luck.

Oh, myself and dieseldog made it to the driver appreciation last Saturday, John got there at the end. Was nice, good food, steaks, etc. got a few hats and they had some give aways. The entire office staff was there as well so talked to some of them. Maybe 13-14 drivers was all I saw though, at least red trucks anyway.

4. djtrype

Jan 3, 2009
    New Orleans
    I've had the worst of luck and concentration lately. Currently I'm broken down in Cheyenne, WY because I wasn't getting any boost/acceleration. Then whomever checked me in yesterday didn't put me in the system, so that's a waste of a day.

About 2 weeks ago I took a load from Tulsa to Edmonton and was told I'd have a cargo claim because it was supposed to be tarped. No one mentioned anything about that at the shipper and the paperwork didn't specify it. Week later I get another load that was supposed to be tarped, again, nothing or anyone specified it so now I'm asking EVERY shipper if their load needs to be tarped.

Got into a fender bender in Austin while hauling oversize out of Schertz last week.

And Jeff Cooney called me today stating I'm on probation until August for 2 red light camera tickets and a speeding ticket I got all within a month's time.

I need to regroup severely.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  5. KingG239

KingG239 Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    tell me whats the best company to lease with?

6. DieselDog81

DieselDog81 Medium Load Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Between here and there
    Prime, swift or werner

7. DieselDog81

Apr 7, 2012
    Between here and there
    Bad days and weeks come and go. It's a lot easier to focus and fixate on the negatives, so try to be extra conscious of the positives.
    At least Xmas is coming up, and hopefully you'll get some good time off outside of the truck and be able to forget all about it.

Nothing new with me, just working blade projects

djtrype Thanks this.
  8. KingG239

KingG239 Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    really bro lol you joking? prime, or swift lol maybe werner, i work for werner, now and i don't really wanna lease with them.

9. DieselDog81

Apr 7, 2012
    Between here and there
    Honestly, with only 7 posts on here at the time of your question and poking your head in this thread for the first time, something feels a little fishy.
    And the fact that you asked such a vague question didn't/doesn't help your case.
    This thread is almost predominantly company drivers, so I would hazard a guess that this is the wrong place for your question. If you're serious then you need to be more specific in your questions.

Now, if you were to ask how this company is to work for, you might get more insightful answers.

djtrype and Sleepy68 Thank this.
  10. djtrype

Jan 3, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'm taking all the time they'll allow me home with the truck. I'm ready to re-energize.

11. DieselDog81

Apr 7, 2012
    Between here and there
    If you some how happened to contract the flu... cough cough...

Seriously though, I hope you have a great time off and get recharged

djtrype Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.