Looking back on Tyson vaccine mandate .

Discussion in 'Tyson' started by asphaltreptile311, Sep 12, 2022.

1. 40AcreMule

40AcreMule Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2019
    KY
    I’m evidence. No one will collect it. The Tyson recruiter said she could talk all day about high blood pressure issues related to the “vaccine “.
    It’s just ante dots. Get a 5th booster, nothing to see here….

snowman1980 and Crude Truckin' Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 40AcreMule

Oct 14, 2019
    KY
    Facts

Crude Truckin' Thanks this.
  4. 40AcreMule

Oct 14, 2019
    KY
    It’s definitely bizarre that leftists would tell us to trust the evil pharmaceutical companies who are making tens of billions on tests and vaccines. The world has turned upside down. Asa mega who took the vaccine for a job, to work for a mega,,, I’m offended the left wasn’t there to attack the billion dollar corporation….

snowman1980 Thanks this.
  5. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    Baffling! I always remember people on the left being anti-pharmacy. Always. When the CDC would come out against their natural remedies and cures for things and herbal supplements they would throw fits. Now they support them even to the point of death. Just mind-boggling.

6. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    Is it?
    My sister DIED from the crap and you want to call me a crybaby?
    Out off all the people I knew who got covid only the ones who took the vaccine ended up in hospitals and the only fatalities were also vaccinated.
    My neighbor who can’t breath on a good day, didn’t get vaxed, 3 coworkers died after being vaxed and getting it, he can’t breath to begin with gets covid, takes Ivermectin and an other so called useless drug and wants to go back to work 3 days later?
    I would say your wrong on so many levels it’s rediculous! By the way it’s not free, your paying for it one way or the other and all the lying SO B’s who pushed it on you got even richer by doing so.

7. PaulMinternational

Aug 23, 2022
    There is plenty of evidence, all you need to do is start searching for it.

8. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    like I said this is about Tyson .. not Trump.. why do keep trying to turn this into a political thread ?
    What exactly are you accusing me of being in denial about ?? ..
    The only thing I deny is the BS that getting vaxxed will keep me healthy and ward off that evil fake pandemic called covid..
    I never wore a mask never isolated.. never took the needle .. and never once believed that I if I didn't wash my hands nonstop after touching anything that I would get covid and die..
    Sorry I'am not a follower like you ..
    Somebody has to be the rogue Outlaw ..I've lived my life as one for 50+ years no sense in changing now ...
    Please tell me what I'am in denial about ? Since your making that accusation

9. Freddy57

Freddy57 Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Mount Vernon, MO
    Here's just one of the millions of articles written about the increases in deaths over the last two years. What started in the last two years? The non vaccine vaccines. There is lots of information, most of it has been censored heavily but if you look you can find thousands of articles on sudden adult death syndrome,
    VAIDS, morticians reporting strange blood clots, people dropping dead for no apparent reason, increased heart attacks in healthy adults, etc. It's there if you look.
    Best’s Special Report: With Spiking Mortality Rates Come Sharp Increase in Life Insurers’ Paid Death Benefits

10. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    They do their best to hide it though by silencing anyone that comes forward. The truth will ALWAYS prevail! History has proven this time and time again.

11. PaulMinternational

Aug 23, 2022
    People need to turn away from the easy searches and stop getting thier info from those places that help to hide everything. Try cutting out those that are complicit in hideing things, just switching away from google got me results that never showed before. You should see what comes up with some effort!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.