Looking for a company that does cdl training

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Leo_The_Lion, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's good information knyucklehead. What is the age requirement? Do they enroll 21 yr. old students? Age requirement isn't on the website.

knyucklehead Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Roehl has a Get Your CDL program. 120,000 mile contract, takes about a year to clear the debt. Overall, a nice carrier with good options and a variety of trailers to work with. You can get experience with van, reefer, flat, and curtainside. Switching fleets is pretty easy. Pay is not the greatest, but decent overall.

Phoenix, AZ terminal has one of the schools. Bit of a hike, but beats running all the way out to Marshfield or Gary.

If you're interested, give them a call and ask ALL the questions. I do believe they run a Western 11 regional for most trailer fleets. A friend of mine went through the school in Phoenix, and was really happy with the training offered there.

4. Leo_The_Lion

Leo_The_Lion Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2017
    That's sounds awesome man, but I looked into it and the minimum age requirement is 23 unfortunately. Thanks either way.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. knyucklehead

knyucklehead Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Long Beach
    They've let 21 year olds in before. Just contact the program director or PM me, I can give more contact info if you'd like.

6. Leo_The_Lion

Apr 19, 2017
    Ok thank you man, could you please message me because apparently I don't have enough posts to message you.

7. Leo_The_Lion

Apr 19, 2017
    Ok thank you man I appreciate it. I'll look into it

8. bulldawg trucker

bulldawg trucker Medium Load Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Check with the local beverage companies(the Coca Cola, pepsi, beer companies.)These vary by region and state if they are corporate or independently owned. I got mine at 19. This was 20 years ago lol but from what I understand a lot of them still hire learners and train you while you are a helper on the routes.

9. SoCalCory

SoCalCory Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2018
    Not sure if you tried applying with Roehl, but when i tried they werent accepting applications from people in california

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.