Looking for a great lease purchase program

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by BlackCloud75, Jan 2, 2014.

1. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    From the title, you got it all wrong....

Using "great" and "lease purchase" in the same sentence is like using "government" and "intelligence" in the same sentence.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Screwdriversg

Screwdriversg Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2014
    USA
    U r right about that.. They make the money and u do the work

4. wonderdog24

wonderdog24 Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Puyallup,Wa
    Maybe you could enlighten me on how this works..... Do you think you get a variety of trailers to choose from n use whenever you want????

5. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Pretty much, he was referring to leasing a dry van for a month or two, then renting a reefer for produce season, etc. The Hell Raiser guy is 100% correct about the lease programs from the megas, you gotta be out of your mind to do one.

6 Speed Thanks this.
  6. chickinqueen

chickinqueen Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2005
    louisiana
    no such thing, if a lease/ purchase was good for the driver they, the trucking companies wouldn't offer it. look up the definition of "sharecropper" because that's what you will become. along with double the tax burden. I was a o/0 with my own truck not a l/p truck and I make more $$ now as a company driver than as a OO.

7. chickinqueen

chickinqueen Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2005
    louisiana
    all the money is in the trailer, just about anyone can get a truck financed/ leased but then JUST try to get a wagon........unless you got cash good credit it ain't happening

8. generallee

generallee Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Yeah what he said. At the risk of being deleted as seems to be the case here, let me just say this...Do yourself a favor and be a company driver and save some money to buy a truck. Then you can be an owner operator. It's the best way to go in the long run.

9. 6 Speed

6 Speed Heavy Load Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I honestly think the L/P programs are the closet a company can legally come, to getting the driver to pay them to ride around...

10. generallee

generallee Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Huh?:biggrin_25526::biggrin_2554:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.