Looking for a job running midwest to southeast

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by jbanks33, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbanks33

jbanks33 Bobtail Member

May 14, 2011
    peoria , il
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for a company that runs Midwest to southeast. I currently live in Bloomington IL. I have family in NC and SC and I don't get a chance to see them as much now. I have 3 grandchildren that I only have seen in pictures. I'm hoping to move back to the area soon. But for now , if I can get runs between here and there would be great. I have 10 plus years of driving. Mostly dry van but the last 2 years has been with a reefer. The company I drive for now is a reefer company but their freight is running less and less now . I don't have any accidents and my last ticket was back in July 2012. I prefer paper logs if possible. Pay is something that we can discuss. I am about running as many miles as I can if pay is based on mileage. SO if anyone has a job or know of a company that can fit what I'm looking for would be greatly appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BBrekic

BBrekic Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2017
    Hello Mr JBanks... I gonna give you quick reply... my company is based in Chicago IL... Ito a family owned company, we runs dedicated amazon lanes all over country... I more than happy to recruit you in out team, and help you to see more than often your family!!! We run onlyrics dry van's, and we don't prefer loads to northeast. We pay from 40 to 52 cpm... Depends on experience and how you operate with the truck... we can discuss about that as you said... usuaaly we have Volvo 2007 d12 , we'll maintained!
    Sincerely
    Bojan
    Brekictransport@gmail.com
    Cell # 9374793726

4. dewittoffice

dewittoffice Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2016
    Hello
    We are a small family owned trucking company out of Eastern Iowa. We haul dry vans in the middle of the country, NO East or West Coast. Drivers do days runs averaging 500 to 600 miles a day.
    Drivers are home on weekends, unless you prefer to stay out.
    Two Options:
    Lease to Own or Company Driver
    Give me a call if this sounds of interest.
    Jenny
    563-219-4165

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.