Looking for clarity

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by S.V.Buyck, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Vampire

Vampire Medium Load Member

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    Why? The CPA is supposed to offer valuable advice that he can only gain through knowledge of the tax law and doing business with individual clients in order to help his clients find out what works best for their situation based upon experience.

That’s like not wanting to talk to a financial adviser because they speak of other clients success, and offer strategies for being just as successful in the market as their other clients.

Or a lawyer using a previous case that was successful as the groundwork for building your case in order to be victorious.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Reason for edit: fixed advice
    lester Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    So you believe your financial planner should just give out your income to anyone who comes in his office.And your lawyer can just give out your information about your business to everyone who comes to his office.I would rather have a financial planner talk about my situation not a restaurant owner as a truck driver my business is vastly different.

4. Accidental Trucker

Accidental Trucker Road Train Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Oh, good grief, nobody broke confidence by saying “I have a client in the restaurant business that makes close to 7 figures”.

I think you need to loosen your hat band some.....

lester Thanks this.
  5. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    I hope my tax preparer talks about me. That will keep people from wanting to own a truck and that’s just more work for me. Lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.