Looking for info on freymiller

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by bdb1994, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Ssand Man

Ssand Man Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2015
    10 miles from no where!
    I'm at Walmart in Ohio right now. I've been sitting here for 3 hours. My next load takes me to Texas. Ugh.. like I said, you'll learn the freight lanes, if you stay here long enough.

bdb1994 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    @Ssand Man
    Hello. On average, how many days late you arrive at home after you scheduled home time date?

4. Ssand Man

Ssand Man Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2015
    10 miles from no where!
    It varies. Sometimes I get home early. Usually about 3 days late. I can't schedule anything at home until I'm headed home.
    But, they'll give me as much time off as I wish.

5. Speed_Drums

Dec 26, 2014
    Thanks for the answer.

6. Braylean

Braylean Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2013
    My feeling aren't hurt and not in the honeymoon phase. No company can guarantee your gonna get 3 k miles a week, but I do get that many probably 70 percent of the time which I consider good enough. Well I should say 2800 to 3200 to be fair. 3000 was an average but I don't want anyone to confuse that.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  7. Braylean

Sep 10, 2013
    Well I know your not worried about and niether am I, but what you are hearing is the daily restart, get the name and model number off of it and look it up, also if you'll look at the top you will notice you have the power cable, the remote switch cable and the gps antenna cable plugged into it, there is no data cable hooked to it. Not trying to argue, just letting you know because they told me when I worked here before that it wasn't remotely monitored so I researched it to find out if I had been lied too. I have the owners manual downloaded someplace, I think it's on one of my old phones. I can try and find it and send it to you if you want.

Rollr4872 Thanks this.
  8. augiedoggie41

augiedoggie41 Light Load Member

May 21, 2017
    I was shocked when they said they would hire me out of northeast Pennsylvania.

9. Braylean

Sep 10, 2013
    I guess we have a few peeps from that neck of the woods, I talked to one from Jersey at the yard last time I was there and another at a ts that was from farther ne but I can't remember which state he said he was from.

augiedoggie41 Thanks this.
  10. augiedoggie41

augiedoggie41 Light Load Member

May 21, 2017
    I'm new too OTR. Is it reasonable to stay out two month's at a time and take a week of home time in between? I know everybody is different but just looking for opinions.

11. Speed_Drums

Dec 26, 2014
    I think two weeks out and 3 or 4 days off and 3 weeks out and 6 to 7 days off would be nice.

augiedoggie41 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.