Looking for Information on Milan Express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Hometime, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Bullitt3786

Bullitt3786 Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2011
    jacks creek TN
    actually i applied to milan express and they told me there was no teams no new york city and home every weekend to get a 34 hour restart and that all there trucks are now automatics , man that will ruin a man those automatic transmissions .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tennesseetrucker

tennesseetrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2011
    henderson tn
    milan has problems but all companies do i have wrked here fr going on 2 years and hoping it would get better but lately it just seems to get worse we have lost 2 big customers and the miles are never consistent one week u might get over 3200 nrxt be doing good to get 1000 last week they had a whole lot of trouble trying to find loads i did not get a load till thursday dispatchers are unorganized and dont care bout u they have even said to my face that i was a number and nobody gives a s#@t bout me i mean i know they have sevaral employees but u should nt say that to their face .the maintaince on the equipment is absurdly horrible if it is broke better get some duct tape they do not preplan u might sit 5 hrs waiting to get a load or they will give u 2 days to go 650 miles they onl pa u 4.5 hrs for holidays and u only earn .5 days vacation a month hope this helps

4. Allen3072

Allen3072 Bobtail Member

May 3, 2014
    jackson, Tennessee
    How much a mile is milan paying?

5. DADof3

DADof3 Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Clarksville, TN
    I just talked to them yesterday. For 10 years it was .38/mile. Once a month you can get a .02/mile bonus.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.