Looking for OTR recommendations

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by A_C_Cooper, Jun 29, 2021.

1. A_C_Cooper

A_C_Cooper Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Gilbert, SC
    I may end up looking for a new job soon because the truck I'm in has become a shop queen and while I have requested a different one, the FM who dispatches me ATM isn't my usual FM. Right now I'm on a popup (temporary) dedicated account. This guy likes to BS and blow smoke and I'm not sure he'll see me right. I plan to request a transfer back to my usual FM if he trys to give me the run around but who knows what the bosses will say. I just want to have my options in order in case worse comes to worse.

I have 4.5 years OTR experience and the last 3 have been with my current company. If I have to jump, I'd be looking for OTR van that stays out of the Northeast and runs mostly west of I-75. I like drop and hook but I'll sit on a dock if I'm compensated. Currently live in Lexington, SC and have all my life. Got any recommendations? Much appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    A_C_Cooper Thanks this.
  4. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    H.O. Wolding is dry van and has a Southeast regional division.
    `
    H. O. Wolding
    Home
    H. O. Wolding Trucking Services With over 80 years in the transportation industry,

A_C_Cooper Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  7. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    Averitt Regional Truckload Careers

Regional truckload drivers explore the open road across 16 states primarily in the South and Midwest, but they never have to sacrifice their right to home time every single week.

Our running area is AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD (only the West and Midsouth side of the state), MI (only the Southside of the state), MO (only the extreme Eastern side of the state), MS, NC, OH, OK (only the East side of the state), PA (only the Southeast side of the state), SC, TN, TX (only as far West as I-35), VA, WI (only the Southside of the state), and WV. With a typical dispatch keeping you within 500 miles from your home domicile.

Our professional drivers have set a new standard for shippers. Come be a part of the most service-oriented, professional driving team in the nation.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.