Looking For Recommendations Or Offers

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Mirrorsight, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirrorsight

Mirrorsight Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2017
    Hey all. I'll cut to the chase; I'm currently employed but am looking to move on to something better. I'd like to capitalize on what I have to bring to the table.

What I have:

- 2 years of OTR experience.
    - X and T endorsements.
    - Passport.
    - Spotless CDL.
    - Spotless 10 year driving record (I was involved in a motorcycle accident a couple of years ago, but was deemed 100% not at fault).
    - Clean logs.
    - Experience delivering to dollar stores in major metropolitan areas like Dallas and Chicago, and Walmarts in places like Baltimore and Chicago. I've delivered miscellaneous freight in many other metropolitan areas.
    - Experience with reefer loads.
    - Experience with quad-axle trailers.
    - I became a trainer at the first company I drove for.
    - I've driven in 44 of the lower 48 states (haven't hit ME, NH, VT, or RI yet).

What I'm looking for:

- Stable income equal to or greater than what I'm grossing now ($55K-$75K pre-tax).
    - Preferably something local, regional, or dedicated (I'm based out of Florence, SC), though I will consider OTR under the right conditions.
    - I have no experience with flatbed or logging but I'm definitely open to learning either one. Same with tanker.
    - Option of a truck with a standard transmission preferable.

What I'm not looking for:

- Hand unload/dollar accounts, but I have no problem unloading pallets via hand truck or forklift.
    - Dedicated runs into inner cities. I don't mind delivering to city peripheries, but I have no interest in inner city areas.
    - Lease/purchase programs.
    - Team

Any recommendations or offers along these lines are welcome. If the right offer comes along, I'll need at least enough time to give my 2 week notice before transitioning. Feel free to drop a comment or message me with any further questions or info.

Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jfar28139

jfar28139 Light Load Member

May 28, 2012
    Rutherfordton, NC
    What are your home time preferences?
    Josh Farmer
    FreightWorks Transportation & Logistics
    freightworkstransport.com

4. Mirrorsight

Mirrorsight Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2017
    If OTR, 1 day home per week out with no cap on accumulated days. I don't really have any preferences if doing local, regional, or dedicated, though the possibility of some flexibility would be greatly appreciated. I'm in a long distance relationship and I'd like to see her at least once a year (I can be completely flexible on when that time could be during the year), so if I could work a few months without any days off in order to take a week and a half off for that, it would be ideal.

5. jfar28139

jfar28139 Light Load Member

May 28, 2012
    Rutherfordton, NC
    We have coast to coast OTR. We can be flexible on home time. 828.429.7577

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.