Looking for team driver OTR lower 48

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Baysqtrucker, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Baysqtrucker

Baysqtrucker Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2023
    OTR out for 2 and half weeks home for 4 days. Home base is in rockford IL company out of Indiana been with them a year and half now teaming my partners son has gone into trucking so he will be teaming with him now. Pay is good bringing home average 2000 a week high weeks 2500. I'm male non smoker have no pets I have been driving day shift 5 am to 5 pm can change to nights if needed. I have 3 and half years experience. I'm a veteran would like another vet to run with.
    * no touch freight
    *need hazmat
    *you can get tsa when you are hired
    *must be 23 with one year experience
    *some reffer some dry van

Last edited: Feb 21, 2024
    Lonetrucker144 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TexTorn22

TexTorn22 Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2022
    Who is this company out of chi town?

4. Baysqtrucker

Dec 10, 2023
    I live in Chicago area is where home time is company is out of Indiana Baylor. Great company I been with them 2 years now team driving and making great money out 2 weeks home 4 days

5. Cohen

Cohen Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2024
    Chicago
    I also work for a company based in Chicago. I earn $2300 solo. There is no teamwork in my company. Is the $2000-$2500 you mentioned earned per team member?

Lonetrucker144 Thanks this.
  6. Baysqtrucker

Dec 10, 2023
    Yes per driver bring home it's a great company to work for that 2300 your making every week before after taxes and is every week no low weeks ?

7. $Player1

$Player1 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2024
    Experienced driver eager to join a vibrant team for OTR adventures around the Chicago area, aiming for $100k annually. Open to company recommendations! Drop me a MSG in my inbox lets make it happen together .71Cpm

8. raymund.e.burrell

raymund.e.burrell Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2024
    Hey brother, you ever find that team driver?

$Player1 Thanks this.
  9. Baysqtrucker

Dec 10, 2023
    Just started running with someone but if this doesn't work out I'll let ya know

10. raymund.e.burrell

Apr 18, 2024
    Ok cool. I’m looking to work with the covenant. There is a specific fleet with in the covenant that works with Haz and they want a driver to have all of the endorsements and they are called the wildcats and they require a driver to have their own team driver

happihippi Thanks this.
  11. raymund.e.burrell

Apr 18, 2024
    I’m sorry I just remembered that you already work with a company based out in IL. Could you tell me about this company? Are they W2 or 1099?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.