Looking for Team Driver/Partner

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by NewKidTrucker, May 7, 2024.

1. NewKidTrucker

NewKidTrucker Bobtail Member

May 7, 2024
    I am in the preliminary stages of this career. I test for my CLP tomorrow and Have minimal experience but I am a quick learner and eager to get the training needed. I am 33 years old, occasional smoker but not in vehicles (Generally use smokeless tobacco). I am a family man and want to be home as much as possible as I have two children at home. I will be testing tomorrow for my CLP and have found a company that will provide CDL training and will pay $1520-$1850 per week (Benefits included) but will only hire team drivers. I am in the NW Arkansas area and I'm looking for either an experienced driver to learn from or someone else in my situation that is willing to team up and learn together. Age does not matter but male driver is preferred (Happy wife = Happy life). I consider myself to be a clean person and would expect the same from my partner. I am easy to get along with and can adapt to change and situations fairly easy. I am going out on a limb here as well, the only thing worse than having a bad neighbor is having a bad roommate. I am willing to meet and greet prior acceptance. Let me know if you're interested.

happihippi Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    Gaps with your info:
    • What kind(s) of freight will be involved?
    • How much/often is home time?
    • What CDL endorsements (if any) are needed?
    • Will you be driving primarily during the day -- or at night?
    • Manual transmissions -- or automatics (or possibly both)?
    • Any benefits (or just pay)?
    • What freight lanes/areas will you be driving? How much in the northeast? Any NYC?
    • Forced dispatch?
    -- L

4. tree_climber

tree_climber Bobtail Member

May 11, 2023
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.