looking for work

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by onefastcuda, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onefastcuda

onefastcuda Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2017
    i am a newer driver only have cdl permit and dot medical card needing experience otr looking for owner operators that will take me under thier wing i have some exp driving and old mack on family farm familliar with 10 speeds and autowilling to work anywhere anytime for as long as it takes have family to support interested in anything available please answer post or call stephen at 423 735 0930 thank you for your help will start out below average if need to ty

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Giving is a location might help you and I highly suggest that you don't post your phone number on a forum. If some9ne is interested they can message you or post it here directly.

pattyj, onefastcuda and Puppage Thank this.
  4. onefastcuda

Sep 6, 2017
    i am in tri cities area in tennesee and ty for the heads up on number

scythe08 Thanks this.
  5. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Do you jave anything against workinh for a company instead of an O/O? You could get started woth numerous companies who would train you. @Chinatown Is our resident employment guru and is an encyclopedia of company information. He's helped ALOT of people in our community here.

Chinatown, onefastcuda and pattyj Thank this.
  6. onefastcuda

Sep 6, 2017
    im looking for anything to support my family atm out of work going to cdl school put me behind with bills so no work is work right now

7. onefastcuda

Sep 6, 2017
    ty for your information

8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    There's 3 food service companies that hire drivers that have a cdl permit only. Some only do this at certain terminals. The money is good and can make $70K once you get the cdl and become a lead driver. They give you 90 days OJT to get the full cdl.
    Reinhart Foodservice
    McLane Foodservice
    Sygma Network
    You must apply for "driver helper" or "associate driver", which ever term they use. Reinhart has a terminal in Johnson City, but any of those 3 companies will get the job done. Sygma hauls a lot for Sysco.

Another option is Roehl Transport. They pay you $500.00 weekly while attending their cdl school. After graduation you are paid driver pay. In my opinion, I'd go with dry van National Fleet at Roehl, but they also offer flatbed and refrigerated. Pick the one you prefer.
    Here are the basics at Roehl Transport:
    • Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
    • You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
    • You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
    • The CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
    • After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
    • If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training, AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
    • We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    scythe08 Thanks this.
  9. onefastcuda

Sep 6, 2017
    ty chinatown for the information i will look into all again ty you ve been a big help

Chinatown Thanks this.
  10. Puje

Puje Bobtail Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Chicago IL
    Can you get a CDL anytime soon? I can help you accomplish that if you're willing to learn. call me or contact me at three one two five zero five five eight three eight. or email me at pjstrans@gmail.com thanks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.