Looking to move in the near future.......

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Twistin' throttles, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Twistin' throttles

Twistin' throttles Light Load Member

May 23, 2018
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    Not if, when i move out of Cali, I'm not going to miss one #### thing about this bat #### crazy state my friend!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Not even the purty sunsets? :sunny:

4. Twistin' throttles

May 23, 2018
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    They aren't worth the price of admission!

RockinChair Thanks this.
  5. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Keep an eye on indeed and craigslist for Idaho. They have a strong Agricultural market for tankers and have Nutrien(formerly crop production services) all over and Tessenderlo Kerley in Burley.
    they have Chobani in Twins falls and Jerome cheese in jerome for Milk and they're always hiring. Theres several different companies. L.W. Miller may hire you for Tankers and give you some training on the chemical stuff if you need it. They're based out of North Salt Lake, but you can live anywhere. Pay isnt stellar, but they run good equipment and I enjoyed their customers. They also fuel out of North salt lake as well. Then they run reefer and livestock out of Tremonton.

Twistin' throttles and Bud A. Thank this.
  6. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    There's a lot of money to be made in the Permian Basin, and with an employer like mine you also get great benefits.

Twistin' throttles Thanks this.
  7. Twistin' throttles

May 23, 2018
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    I've decided on Texas, hoping for this summer. Is it hard to get on with the oilfield hauling companies? I've heard stories of crazy money being made out there. I have one year now hauling smoothbore tankers, no accidents/tickets, would I be able to find something with that?

8. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    The barrel price is down, but there are still plenty of companies hiring drivers in the Permian. With one year of tanker experience you should be able to finding a job hauling water or crude oil.

Twistin' throttles Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.