Lost Loads

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by conecrusher, Apr 25, 2013.

1. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    It happen to me twice before and each time i got paid $150. The rule is the shipper has to cancel the load. If sni cancel load for what ever reason you dont get the money.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. atrucker

atrucker Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Even though it sounds like the law suit and order is there but its all a joke, been there and done that but did not get anywhere, because who ever does it they do it because they know that law is not going to even think about touching them. If some one has enough balls to go after them with big Mafia type force thats the only way they will negotiate with you and you might get a chunk of what is owed to you. Like I said earlier that there is no true union in the truckers and the brokers and the law F them all the time and no one ever does any thing. OOIDA is a joke as well. Most of the people in them are brokers themselves and they favor brokers and big parties regardless of who has the right. The only way the truckers can protect them selves is if they stick together with out any racial discrimination. If one trucker gets abused by the gangs all the truckers go on strike and walk up to the brokers office and have it resolved before moving again.

5150 jack Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.