Loves bonus points hack

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Harry Flashman, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Anyway I had diamond status last month, but barely made it to platinum due to taking time off.

I was at 930 gallons right after midnight (central time where loves is headquartered) just shy of platinum.

however the meter for August was still up. I fueled at about 12:30 am central time and I was able to get platinum status. Then about an hour later the loves point system went down for end of month maintenance.

When it came back up, I had platinum for September and my fuel purchase also increased September’s meter.

Bottom line: if you fuel after midnight on the first of the month, but before the point servers go down for maintenance, your fuel purchase will count towards both months meters. You don’t earn double to points however.

BeHereNow97 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    I like to time my fueling at the end of the month if I already have diamond status. The day before the first of the (new) month, I'll let my tank get to a quarter full or less if the weather is above freezing. Then in the morning I'll fill up on the 1st of the month so I can get that 90+ gallons on my new month.

Or let's say I go home for hometime and I'll be coming back in a week, which will be in a new month. If I have platinum status on my rewards card but diamond status is out of reach for my last fuel up before parking for hometime, I'll try to park the truck with less than a quarter of a tank and once again fill up when I get back from hometime so I can get the points on my new month.

This works for every truck chain that you prefer to fuel at obviously.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.