Low Miles/bills/running illegal

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by LogsRus, Jan 17, 2008.

1. 379 Peterbilt

379 Peterbilt Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2005
    Wisconsin
    But LogsRus says log it like ya run it. OKAY.....

[​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 379 Peterbilt

Nov 12, 2005
    Wisconsin
    Obviously the above is not how to do it. Laugh a little Logs, I made that just for you [​IMG]

4. TruckingBum

TruckingBum Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2007
    ga
    Ws suppose to show the actual stopping in mexico dont cheat on your logs 379

5. firstgear

firstgear Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2007
    what gets old is when 6 out of 10 dispatched loads are sent with no possible way of making it legally. You tell them, hey send me loads that are do-able, so you get one or two, then things are back to normal.

6. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    I agree with a lot you are saying.

I also agree with the Dumb A bigwig. He is the reason a lot of drivers don't drive the full 11. Hard to get 11 hours driving when you get a 4-500 mile run. He is also the reason drivers are quiting their jobs.

About the cheating and proving it. Yes they can, GPS logs that are time stamped. Crete uses them to take fuel bonuses away from their drivers now. They don't use them for log enforcement though...except in the case of at least 1 fuel stop, to reclaim that bonus.

I'm guilty of cheating, just as most drivers that ACTUALLY work are. I fudge 15 minutes here, 15 minutes there. I doubt for one second that the 15 minutes I shaved, will have ANY impact on the safety of myself or the general public. Unless that public loses control of their own vehicle within that 15 minutes.

Even the DOT allows a window on fuel stops. How large of a window seems to be debatable, and generally depends on your companies SafStat record. Some get 15 minutes, while others get an hour. What the H?

I spoke with a driver the other day, who flat accused me of lying on my logs. Simply because I told him I put off 10 stops in 1 day. I started at 7am, and shut down at 7pm. Drove 367 miles....No way in hell was it possible to cheat on my hours of driving in that time frame.

He either could not understand, or simply refused to understand, that MANY of us KNOW how to do our jobs. And are not afraid to put the effort into doing it.

7. Markk9

Markk9 "On your mark"

Nov 26, 2006
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Is this a real drivers log.

Attached Files:

8. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Log # 1: Is in violation of the 11 & 14 hour rule!

If it was a violation the driver should of written in the remarks why he/she was in violation.

9. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    And your exscuse will be I meant to log it off duty, even though you show being in two different states :biggrin_25523:

I love it when they mess up like this :)

10. 379 Peterbilt

Nov 12, 2005
    Wisconsin
    Is this'n a little better?........[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana

It's sloppy :biggrin_2554: But yeap it's # least legal from what I can tell :biggrin_25523: Give me them toll receipts, fuel, bills etc:biggrin_2554:

Your funny

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.