Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Just to let you people know.
    Charlotte... Apparently(?) they couldn't get this through the FMCSA? So they reported on HireRight that I had a "Preventable Backing Incident/Accident". This was a lie. HireRight told me how to complain. Perhaps get it removed. If not. I can always sue. The company had tons of evidence. From my pictures. To their own dash cam video. All showing this guy was pulling Insurance Fraud. There was no backing accident.

dwells40 and Jarhed1964 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oor

Oor Road Train Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Anybody else have their usb keyboard quit working after the peoplenet update?

4. arni

arni Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2010
    I have been with Magnum six months and everything above is true and more. I have been through seven companies in the last 15 years, I am not proud of that but they all sucked in one way or another. Magnum leaves me alone, gives me the miles and the pay has been the best of all the companies I worked for. Pet friendly, you bet, they took out the passenger seat so my dog would have more room. I drive a 2019 Peterbilt, it had a wiring harness glitch, it was in the shop for three day, they put me in a motel and payed breakdown pay for all three days. Utopia it's not but any good situation can go south but I plan on being here until I retire. I would recommend Magnum to any drive with a clean record.

Zangief, JForce28, Jarhed1964 and 3 others Thank this.
  5. Muskie

Muskie Medium Load Member

Feb 27, 2019
    Mine works fine.

Oor Thanks this.
  6. WesternPlains

Sep 1, 2017
    I mostly agree. I never denied I loved working at Magnum. Wonderful company.
    But... Safety is chasing drivers away.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  7. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    How is safety driving them away?
    I have been here 5 years the only time I’ve ever heard from them is when I called in for a rider pass or turn in a inspection report(all clean).

Zata40 and Jarhed1964 Thank this.
  8. WesternPlains

Sep 1, 2017
    You’ve seen my posts.

9. SkylineGTR34

SkylineGTR34 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2018
    Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  10. Muskie

Muskie Medium Load Member

Feb 27, 2019
    They are already aware of this but still want us to obey HOS.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  11. SkylineGTR34

SkylineGTR34 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2018
    Not that I don’t like magnum in fact the opposite but if I’m hauling something that qualifies I’m running it. I’d love to see them try and fire people for running if they meet the qualifications. We’re already slow as dog #### especially in these new 12spds that constantly shift because of how low our engine speed is and the turbo basically choking because there isn’t enough exhaust there to push it harder

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.