Mandate Halted!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by JoeyJunk, Nov 6, 2021.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Fauci needs to be locked up!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    A reporter asked Fauci yesterday since this new variant seems to be very mild even though it’s more contagious, most people aren’t getting symptoms worse than the common cold. Could we just let it run its course and let everybody get natural immunity and skip the vaccines since it’s mild? And the man actually got mad. He never explained why he just said “no we have to get everybody vaccinated“. Man I wish I knew the real reason why they’re pushing this vaccine. Now there’s evidence leaking out that they actually developed the vaccines before Covid. Lol there’s a country in Canada or an island that 100% of the population is vaccinated yet they’re having A massive outbreak to where they’re shutting #### down again. And everyone is vaccinated. Lol it makes no sense, none of this.

4. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    I like to think that it is just human stupidity, but my gut is telling me it’s something more. Yeah, the conclusions reached by the swamp creatures here in the US and elsewhere don’t match the threat.

5. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    I agree with this.

He has flat out lied so many times It is staggering.

And the real problem is that it is not about the science changing, it's about him being political in a position that is that is so important, and it is so important that someone in that position is apolitical.

It is just another reminder that everything in this country has become political to the point that it is political before it serves the purpose it was designed to serve.

Bean Jr., nredfor88 and reeferwrencher Thank this.
  6. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    I'd rather hang him. In public.

Bean Jr. and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  7. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I believe many would agree with you..

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.