Mandatory COVID vaccination

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by americantrucker89, Jun 25, 2021.

1. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I just don't care dude.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    Yellow Triangle patch, Green Triangle patch, Red Triangle patch, Pink Triangle Patch, Purple Triangle patch, Black Triangle patch, Brown Triangle patch, Blue Triangle Patch, or any combination of these superimposed over each other.... Sound familiar? I'm sure many have forgotten the lessons of the past, I have not.

Daddymow, InTooDeep, Roger McG and 2 others Thank this.
  4. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Huh? Man..........I ain't even going to entertain that.

5. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Understood. What I don't understand is why everything always comes back to "our rights." Its seems these days that everything is an attack on "rights," even if it could be beneficial to society. Nobody's rights are being attacked here, nor will they be.

6. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    What, now that YOU disagree with "what can it hurt" it's simply too stupid to even be entertained?

ZVar Thanks this.
  7. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Im just here with popcorn watching the show......and why is the US Government hiding the truth on UFO sightings...now that is a real epidemic to wonder about..lol

Roger McG and Cattleman84 Thank this.
  8. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    The problem in todays society is that if a very small grain of our rights are infringed upon, then it opens up legal precident for more and bigger infringements to occur in the future. Just look at firearm control over the last 150 years... At one time everyone was entitled to have a firearm... In fact, at one time a released convict who had served his sentence was given a pistol, a saddle, and a horse... Now look at what it takes to own a firearm in many parts of the country, and in some parts you cannot own a firearm period.

Another fine example... Look at all the riots that took place last year. Whos rights were infringed upon? Sure as hell wasnt the rioters, but the peaceful residence, the store owners, the motoring public. But who was left to pay the price and pick up the pieces in the aftermath? Those whos rights had already been infringed upon by the rioters.

The infringement of ones rights is a very slippery slope... And a single pebble can quickly become an avalanche.

9. LameMule

LameMule Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Montana
    I'm quick to question anything that the government and the media are trying so hard to shove down my throat.

When you're running down some long lonley stretch and there's layers of rock/basalt/sediment etc. off the side of the highway like an open book of billions of years of evolution there's no way to measure how insignificant of a layer of dust or sediment this covid nonsense will be.

I think nature will do just fine, covid or no covid.

10. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Except my right to be healthy is being attacked. Both for the masks and the vaccinations.
    If masks were proven healthy (they aren't) or if the vaccine actually had FDA approval (it does only because of the "emergency", not because it passed the tests every other vaccine must)

So yes, my rights to my body are being attacked.

Daddymow, Roger McG, nredfor88 and 4 others Thank this.
  11. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Well...that's fine. You and I view it differently. As I said, even if it were FDA approved, I still don't know if it makes certain Americans believers. Many Americans formulate these opinions, and once they become set in those opinions, their ain't no changing. I think many folks look for "science" that matches their viewpoints. I don't think folks are objective in their thinking. The vaccines could be FDA approved and be mandated, and we would still be having this exact conversation.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.