MARIJUANA?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by youngGUN, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I was doing so research and found some interesting scriptures on the subject of marijuana use
    But smoking it would be harmful

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Red Fox

Red Fox Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2009
    Acworth, Ga.
    considering that was the Garden of Eden where nothing would harm you, yes. But now we have coca, jimson weed, and a host of things that will rot your brains, fry your liver, and such since the Fall.
    Even alcohol use was mentioned in bad/good context: in James "A little red wine is good for the stomach" - consider that they didn't have refrigeration back then and stomach problems were common. And somewhere I can't remember: "Be ye not drunk with wine, but rather filled with the Holy Spirit."
    I seriously doubt that God has an indifferent attitude on anything that scrambles the brain chemistry He set up.

4. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/AutismNews/mother-son-marijuana-treat-autism/story?id=9153881

5. trustno1

trustno1 Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2008
    phx az
    Hell NO!!!

6. 97 Ford Aeromax 550Det

97 Ford Aeromax 550Det Light Load Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Indiana
    I say "Itksnay" to legalization. WHO in the world wants their children on a school bus with a Stoned Cadet driving? Or, take a plane ride home to see the folks for Thanksgiving and the pilot ends up landing in South America cause he needs a bag and hes got cotton mouth? Lastly, a President that says "OK, bomb the H*** outta the Nuclear Site, they aint suppose to have Weapons of Mass Destruction". Hes sooo stoned the "site" he was refering to was Langley.

I guess I prefer the Ole BudIce Syndrome. You go to lean on a wall cause your wobbling...."miss" the wall.....fall flat on your face....and swear the thing moved on ya. Besides, when your friends offer you a ride home, just tellem "HEY, I'm not as dunk as you stink I am."

7. DDiesel

DDiesel Light Load Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Fresno
    It all depends if your smoking it or not this is the thing people get twisted I'm positive marijuana was not meant to be smoked honestly!In fact how could smoking anything be healthy for you some people need to think outside the box sometimes though and realize not everyone who uses marijuana is smoking it.However you know man always haves his ways of manipulating things and outlawing it like no one was complaining about the coke back in the 70's that was in your cola till they started to rock it up ;-)

8. Owner's Operator

Owner's Operator Medium Load Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Chicago IL
    NO........

9. moreaujeremy

moreaujeremy Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2009
    rockford il
    are you serious harder drugs were did you get that stat from Fixed news or the old *** men that make our rule up.That's like saying water leads to harder things like alcohol or food leads to harder food that argument is b.s i smoked for a very long time before i started driving and never did harder drugs. So your statement is bunk.

10. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    http://www.nida.nih.gov/marijBroch/Marijteenstxt.html#lead

11. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin

http://www.physorg.com/news71419492.html

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.