Marten Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by papaov9, Jan 15, 2009.

1. skibum_63

skibum_63 Road Train Member

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    Not to defend Randell
    If your are refering to 'legal troubles',, thats he was supposeldy involved with, that was just a rumor.
    All legal cases involving adutlts 18 years and older are public record.
    Take a look for your self for the state(s) where the so called trouble had happpend.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Well, on my way to laredo. Im looking forward to the big layover party at the yard down there. :occasion6::icon_jokercolor::happy1:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  4. Truckermoses

Truckermoses Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2009
    waterford,mi
    Yeap Marten is bad news

5. greaterbaatezu

greaterbaatezu Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    How 'bout you go drive for them then? We'll all be happy to point at you and laugh ourselves to death when you come back whining about not having your car, home, children, or spouse anymore.

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    ok, I finally made it to laredo, but where is the big party?:-|

7. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    One of the marten drivers was bitten by a rattle snake at the laredo terminal . he was in the hospital while i was there. the snake hides out by the drop trailers on the back row, and over by the fuel pump.I was told there might be two snakes hanging out, so watch out.

8. skibum_63

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    Hey can you pm with the name of than driver and when this happen.
    I never drop my trailers near the fuel pumps,,, alway near the fence near the gate.
    Hope the driver is fine

9. skibum_63

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    So get with the other drivers, borrow thE van,(Yes we can borrow the van) go to the store and buy the bbq supplies, come back and fire up the bbq.
    Last two times down there, 10-15 of us had bbqs, or went out to dinner

10. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    skibum, I don't know the drivers name who got bit by the "lurking" snake. He got bit a day or so before I got there. Alot of the drivers were talking about it, and the load planner that was there confirmed it. I was told he was doing good in the hospital, but that his leg was swollen big time. He got bit in the afternoon. Most rattle snakes start moving around in the early evening then go back to there hiding place before sunup. I have hiked in rattle snake country all my life and have never had a great fear of them, but I got a little spooked at the laredo yard imagining a big mean snake sneaking up on me. I wander if some other company planted the snakes so that our drivers get bit, and then said company gets more loads? ha,ha.

11. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Yeah, but I thought that when I got to the yard balloons were gonna start flying, local news was gonna be there, and everybody was gonna shake my hand! :biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.