Material sticking to end dump liner

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Crotts Trucking, Mar 4, 2017.

1. jpracer1

jpracer1 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Cheap floor wax in a weed sprayer will slck up your liner

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Caterpillar Cowboy

Caterpillar Cowboy Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Wyoming
    I run Vibco Big Bertha DC-3500 vibrators in my dumps. They're not an end all but they sure shake one HELL OF A LOT harder than a Cheetah or Buyers brand I have been around in the past.

Diesel will help usually too but it's frowned upon, that's why you refer to it as EFRA (environmentally friendly release agent)
    Asphalt plant I haul out of gets stuff from BG Chemical, called Black Magic, it works good, but is susceptible to freezing, I had thought of getting some of it set up in an automatic truck bed sprayer like they have for a snow haul but the freezing aspect of it cancelled that idea out.
    For hauling snow, used glycol works pretty good too, also however frowned upon for environmental reasons.
    I have heard good things about dish soap spread in with a mop, but haven't tried first hand.

All of these are helpers, but at the end of the day as a dump truck driver sometimes you've just gotta crawl in there and clean your box out.

4. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    I'd rather clean out a dump bed then a mixer drum!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.