Maverick application process?

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by logans, May 21, 2012.

1. drive4jesus

drive4jesus Bobtail Member

May 16, 2012
    bremen,ga
    I saw that page, but ty. But I don't see our actual score..? Am I missing it? for example CR England is dealing with a score of 99, the poorest you can get is 100, I am told.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    [h=3]How is a carrier's BASIC Overall Status determined?[/h] Each BASIC's Overall Status is determined by the results of the motor carrier's on-road performance over the previous 24 months and the investigation results over the previous 12 months. Overall Status will display the [​IMG] symbol if either the on-road performance's percentile is over the threshold or the investigation results show the discovery of a serious violation. This indicates that, based on the data, the motor carrier may be prioritized for further monitoring, which can include a warning letter, investigation, and identification for roadside inspection.

4. Flatbedder 1966

Flatbedder 1966 Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    MS
    Where do you find these numbers? I have often wondered about how much turnover was. If they hire 800 and have 1200 drivers that is an average of 15+ drivers per week coming in weekly that actually make it through orientation. WOW, that's a lot of newbs.:biggrin_2554:

5. sparkn

sparkn Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2011
    USA
    The pecking order is published at the Gary terminal and the Madison terminal. Haven't seen it at NLR, but it may be there, also.

Flatbedder 1966 Thanks this.
  6. cheeseburger

cheeseburger Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    southeast KY
    that's not to far off, out of an average of 20 per orientation class, they may keep 2 of them at the 3 year mark. And most likely none at the 5 year mark.

there were 29 in my orientation that were hired from nearly 40. At the 2 year anniversary, there were 3 of us left (company, two went to IC). I left at the end of March, leaving 2.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.