Maverick Hometime Question

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by truckerwife44408, Sep 10, 2007.

1. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    Too bad you are an hour from Solon OH. TMC has a drop yard the for regional drivers. We share the yard with them lol.

You may want to check and see if you are close enough to there route though. It is all Pete day cabs and the guys are home at least close to every night from what I could tell. I have been to that drop yard a few times now. I did notice that some of them would work weekends though.

Just another thing to think about, Solon is just East of Cleveland.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerwife44408

truckerwife44408 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Youngstown, OH
    That would be a little too far for a daily commute...probably 45 min to an hour.

4. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    Still worth checking. They may run Routes near your location, In which case he may be able to park at or near home. They only had 5 trucks there every night, but at least 8 Empty trailers were there at a time.

It never hurts to check. The best driving jobs are not advertised. They are found thru word of mouth or just making a phone call to the right person.

You are close enough to the 80 and the 680 that it is allways worth checking.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.