Maverick Journey

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by Flattie C, Mar 26, 2016.

1. trucker_nick212

trucker_nick212 Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Gardner Kansas
    Just wondering if you ever got hired on to maverick? I'm scheduled to go in two weeks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flattie C

Flattie C Light Load Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Richmond
    Yes , I suppose to go to orientation today but I refused coz I got stuff to take care off here in town like apartment lease. I'm set on sunday. I also switched to TCD USA Division :)

4. Airborne8289

Airborne8289 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Hi Everyone,
    I've followed this website for awhile now, and Im currently attending CDL School but graduate on the 24th. I've already gotten approved for Maverick. I just have to file for my passcard in order to be in the glass division. I've been in the military for nine years this August, so I'm sure I'll be familiar with military environment. Hopefully I can get scheduled for orientation by July 3rd, but if not it'll be the following weekend for sure. I've read the approval letter listing items to bring with you to orientation, but was wondering if anyone had anyrecommendations on additional items to bring with me when I go to Little Rock?

5. exhawkeye

exhawkeye Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Forney,TX
    Flattie C, did u switch from flat to Tcd or Tcd to flat? I ran Tcd for 3 1/2 yrs before going to glass

6. Truckermania

Truckermania Road Train Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Sturgis,SD
    Flatter ended up going to Abilene Motor Express.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.