Maverick vs Werner (Flatbed)

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by Nirb, Mar 11, 2010.

1. indyboy03

indyboy03 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2010
    valparaiso, indiana
    so does maverick have there own school to get your cdl? i seen on their website something about student drivers but not information about it...any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Maverick used to. When I went to orientation they had a few that had just came out of it. They had one to be trainer in orientation and they was real proud of him. He had went through their school and did well as a solo and was in orientation as a trainer to be.

He is the one that road tested me in his truck. He had a 10 speed manual. Was really a nice guy. I think he would have made a good trainer.

4. motomack

motomack Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Rock Hill, SC
    They don't have a school of thier own. They will take recent grads that's the student program.

5. indyboy03

indyboy03 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2010
    valparaiso, indiana
    ty guys for your responses, goin tomorrow to south bend TDI to fill out app for school and some apps for trucking companies, hopefully maverick is one i can chose from, from what i hear this is def. the company i wanna start my trucking career with. I will try to keep you all updated on my decisions and progress.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.