mavrick flatbedders

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by night crarwler, Feb 12, 2015.

1. kmoore2min

kmoore2min Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Maverick is a good company. They definitely realize, though, that if you lie to the people you recruit, then pay for their transportation, housing, food, and training, as soon as the driver finds out you screwed him he's gone and they're out that money. But generally, this is a company where honesty goes a long way. If you mess up and are up front and honest about it, they'll usually deal with the issue and move on. If someone lies about something and gets caught lying, that's it, though. Pack up. They will be honest with you andnthey expect it back.

Yes, I've seen a few of Jim's posts. I think he'll do well at Mav.

night crarwler and sauteedog Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sauteedog

sauteedog Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Cleveland, GA
    I almost went with glass - came down to the flip of a coin. I am in Northeast GA and right on the tip of the hiring lane. May go glass at some point down the road.

4. night crarwler

night crarwler Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2015
    good luck dog ... im either going to follow or try tmc but either way be safe out there

sauteedog Thanks this.
  5. sauteedog

sauteedog Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Cleveland, GA
    You too man. I am going to start a thread next week and update it with my experiences at Maverick through orientation and training. Sorta like what JimtheHut did. His thread helped me to decide on Maverick. Good luck whichever route you choose and be safe.

Campitor, JimTheHut and night crarwler Thank this.
  6. night crarwler

night crarwler Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2015
    thanks dog maverick sounds like a great place nd im sure I would fit in so the director of my school says ..... im not in their hiring area for reg flatbed so was thning about glass ill be looking forward to your thread plz let us know thanks in advance

7. srtpukie

srtpukie Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Grosse Ile, MI
    Good luck and I can't wait to see your thread on their training. Keep us posted!

8. jxu417

jxu417 Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Midwestern OH
    Maverick is an outstanding company to drive for. You WILL WORK, and VERY HARD! But it is well worth it. Good pay. Good hometime. Good people. Good solid organization that says what they mean and means what they say. Drove for them for 3 years and ONLY left because I found a local gig that paid same- which IS HARD TO DO. You cannot go wrong with Maverick- especially if you a new to the industry. I am very fortunate to have driven for them and will always recommend them. Good luck.

srtpukie, TreeStand, JimTheHut and 4 others Thank this.
  9. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    I second what he said and I always recommend them too!...lol

10. Campitor

Campitor Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA
    yea but yours is a paid endorsement :biggrin_2559:

11. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    That is true, but if I did not believe it 100% I would not be driving around telling students about us. I would be driving a big rig for someone else.....but I think you know that....lol:biggrin_25520::biggrin_25520::biggrin_25520::biggrin_25520::biggrin_25520:

Campitor Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.